Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
Miss Vicky recommended and Netflix delivered. Tonight I'm watching Quills.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was going to watch "Blithe Spirit" - has anyone seen this? I watched the first bit, had to leave. Because I have 6 movies a week I rent, I want to pick the best, so I have to prioritize.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was going to watch "Blithe Spirit" - has anyone seen this? I watched the first bit, had to leave. Because I have 6 movies a week I rent, I want to pick the best, so I have to prioritize.
It's pretty good actually. Not my favorite Lean but far from what he normally does.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Selma (2014). The topic interests me but judging by the trailer/comments I've heard I don't have extremely high hopes for it. I hope it doesn't turn out to be another generic slightly-better-than-average Great Man biopic.

Batman Begins (2005) - Christopher Nolan *Rewatch

Cisco Pike (1972)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Unregistered User

The Fountain

Getting a few films out of the way before I start my assault on the 60's. Thought might as well give this one a go to complete Aronofsky's movies.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
For the first time tonight! I for one am pretty excited, even if it's not the greatest I have held on to not seeing this for too long it should at least be a fun watch:

Iron Man 3