Which "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Character Are You?

Tools    

Which "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Character Are You?
7.69%
1 votes
Leonardo
15.38%
2 votes
Michelangelo
23.08%
3 votes
Raphael
15.38%
2 votes
Donatello
15.38%
2 votes
Splinter
0%
0 votes
April O'Neil
7.69%
1 votes
Casey Jones
7.69%
1 votes
Shredder
0%
0 votes
Karai
7.69%
1 votes
All of Them
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

In the Beginning...
As a kid, I always liked Donatello best.

Also, there's a lesser-known Newton's Law that states that any group of four people, if asked their favorite ninja turtles, shall invariably answer such that all four turtles are always represented.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I remember I thought Shredder is a badass when I was a kid and I was always rooting for him. Then I had a fighting game that had the turtles and Shredder and always picked latter to kick these reptile asses!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The obvious, due to my name, would be Splinter.

As a kid I liked Michelangelo, then I preferred Donatello... then as a teen I was more like Leonardo but these days I'm more like a Leo/Raph crossover.

I'd have to go with Raphael though. Has leadership skills and will stand for what he believes in, even if it means bashing a few heads together.

As a kid, I always liked Donatello best.
Same. I liked that he was smart, and I liked the color purple. Though I don't know if I liked him because of the color or vice versa.

It might have helped that he was overpowered in the NES game, too.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
As a number of people on here know I love the Turtles. Always have and hopefully always will. As such I've appointed myself the foremost authority on here in regards to the Turtles. So I've taken it upon myself to cast the board in their ideal roles

Mark F is Splinter

Well who else was the Master of Movies going to be but the wise, old mentor who is guiding and teaching us all in the ways of movie buffery.

Yoda is Leonardo

Our noble and intelligent leader who always has a plan. Plus no one really likes Leonardo which fits with Yoda as well.

Rodent is Donatello

They both use computers (Donatello to create technology and gadgets, Rodent to create Photoshop artwork) and they both use a stick (Donatello uses a bo staff, Rodent uses a pool cue). That's all I've got

Honeykid is Michelangelo

Sorry Sexy, I know you had your heart set on Mikey but I just don't see it. Michelangelo has always been cast in the role of the group's comic relief, and well HK is just funnier than you are. That's not my opinion you understand, that's just a fact as backed up by the Mofies.

Sexy Celebrity is Raphael

Now this is a better fit for you Sexy. Raphael often opens his mouth without thinking, is very aggressive and combative with his views and when an argument or fight breaks out you can bet he's at the heart of it. That's definitely you Sexy.

Gunslinger is Casey Jones

Perhaps it's just the numerous photos he's posted where he's holding a gun, or perhaps it's due to his affinity with Travis Bickle. Whatever it is I can just picture Gunslinger walking the streets, dispensing vigilante justice, kicking ass and taking out the trash of society.

Godoggo is April O'Neill

A smart, resourceful, tough bombshell; that's our G-dog. Well I'm only guessing on the bombshell bit as I've never seen a pic of her

Mr Minio is Shredder

Well Minio is the leader of the Art House Mafia so of course he's the villain of the piece. Just like Shredder he is trying to destroy us all and install a new world order

Daniel M is Bebop

Well as one of Minio's loyal followers of course Daniel has to take on the role of one of Shredder's minions.

MovieGal is Karai

Well Karai is a woman who enjoys violence and is kind of scary. Who else was it gonna be?

Miss Vicky is Rat King

Well this is a no-brainer.

Skepsis is a Foot Clan soldier

Well no one has seen Skepsis for an age so he gets stuck being a nameless, faceless goon.

Much like my two Funniest MoFo awards, it's mine because I've been given it. Not because I took it.

Excellent Drew pic, too. Good work, JD

Well, you may be right. Honeykid's sense of humor is very much like a child's. He can be Michelangelo, then.
Honeykid is too cynical to be Michelangelo. He reminds me more of Krang.

As for me, I'll be Rocksteady:

Why? Because I'm always horny.

As a number of people on here know I love the Turtles. Always have and hopefully always will. As such I've appointed myself the foremost authority on here in regards to the Turtles. So I've taken it upon myself to cast the board in their ideal roles
]
I think there is a chance we are twins. I am 27 and named JD and the Turtles = my childhood.

I didn't see the new Turtles because I was afraid it would wreck my childhood. Maybe if we combine our talents we could create the perfect turtle movie. Sadly I don't think it would still top the joy the 90s live action brought me.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)