Best twist ending in a movie?

Tools    

Much that once was is lost
Best twist ending in a movie?

I was browsing the Internet when I found a poll about movies with twist endings. The options were The Sixth Sense, The Empire Strikes Back, Planet of the Apes, Fight Club and Usual Suspects. My personal favourite is not on this list (The Game) and I think other movies would deserve to be an option, for example Psycho.

So, which movie do you think has the best twist ending?

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Toss up between Apes and Sense. Both are mind blowers.

Well, it's the only one to have ever fooled me. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Well, it's the only one to have ever fooled me. Maybe that's why I like it so much.
You're a twist savant I presume.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
You're a twist savant I presume.
I'm an idiot savant minus the savant, btw.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
As Rodent would ask - sarc?
Sarcasm? How could you think such a crazy thing!?

I thought Vertigo (1958) had a nice twist ending to it. I didn't figure it out the first time, even though it maybe should have been obvious to me that the certain person that looked like another person was...well, if you've seen it you know.

Much that once was is lost
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari has my favorite twist ending.
Thanks! Now I have a new movie to add to my "must see" list! :-)

The Orphanage - mostly because for once it was a twist I didn't know about before seeing the film and I also didn't guess the twist/end either. When I realised what was happening in the film I cried my eyes out for the rest of the film. A brilliant film.

Some great mentions i here, and I also love the twist in The Orphanage.

Others would be;
- The Prestige, which actually have multiple twists on top of each other which goes hand in hand with its theme of magic and rivalary.
- Mindhunters I remember to be pretty fun though a little silly.
- Exam is a great one. The whole movie is basically a big twist.
- Saw 1-3 had some pretty good ones, after that they were reaching.