What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

waiting for son to pick me up so we can go out walking with the dogs. So fed up now of being on crutches I need some fresh air.
Plastic bag on foot as muddy today - what a sight but past caring!

waiting for son to pick me up so we can go out walking with the dogs. So fed up now of being on crutches I need some fresh air.
Plastic bag on foot as muddy today - what a sight but past caring!
Why are you on crutches?

Christine's had operations on both feet. She's totally rewired.

Currently listening to the choices for the song tournament. Can't believe Life On Mars is going to lose again in the first round.

making dinner...chicken is out of the oven, baking the potatoes now

Gettting the Sixties thread ready to go, either later or tomorrow.

I went out last night, it was a great night but I feel terrible today, so I've just been lying in bed on my computer, I might be going out again tonight, I'm not sure at the moment.

eating my brewers fayre! opposite kfc and maplins

I'm trying to convert a photo into higher resolution but its not going very well... Any tips very welcome. Its 72 dpi but needs to be 300, how do I change that?? On a mac, and printer requirements are 300 dpi, CMYK, bleed 2mm... (http://print24.com/uk/)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Bored, so talking to a stranger on Omegle, about tv shows.
I was thinking about ChatRoulette (as I can't stand Omegle, the setup, ads, lack of people)..

So instead, I went on Craigslist just to read what the women want on the "strictly platonic"

Watching a recorded Frasier marathon with the wife and looking at the cat, who's flaked out on the floor, high on catnip.