Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Laura Leighton was so damn sexy. That's why you watched Melrose Place.

Recently started watching Togetherness. Not only do I like it, but there's a couple of old favourites starring.

Melanie Lynskey

Amanda Peet

Yes, she is why I watched Melrose Place! It sure wasn't because of Heather Locklear! I could see where Locklear would be attractive to scores of people, but she was kinda "meh" to me. And, to retain my man card, I only tuned into MP when I was sure there was a high percentage of Laura Leighton being displayed.

Melanie Lynskey, I've always had a thing for her. Even as far back as Heavenly Creatures (1994), I knew there was something great about her. I couldn't believe she showed up on Two and a Half Men for a while, and she looked so good!
Oh yeah, Amanda Peet...I first saw her in The Whole Nine Yards (2000) where you got to see quite a bit of her. Holy crud, I just saw that Togetherness is on HBO, which I have. They never advertise it, so I guess that's how I missed it. I've got to get onboard!

Nora Zehetner:

Alicia Witt:

Melissa George:

this thread is missing some zoe saldana

That's the photo I linked to. I think she looks pretty in it. There were some photos that I liked better but they were really large file size. But what the heck I'll post them anyway.

Hmm well IDK what to say, her smile looks fake and forced to me in every one of those photos.

Doesn't look that fake to me - she's got a twinkle in her eyes, on second look her teeth look a little tense though.

The pic in your post here looks faker IMO - no twinkle in the eyes - that's how you can tell.