The person above me thread

Tools    

did you call moi a dipshiit?
the person above me seems like a really nice person. ^_^

Do you know my poetry?
The person above me seems like a big Edward Furlong fan

The person above me looks to be a Matt Damon fan

the person above me has a mysterious air about her. (Wonder if she took a shower)

I must become Caligari..!
The person above me got the monkey with the gun avitar back,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

THe person above my is right, i should really get some patches!

The person above me is on one of the nicest people i have met, , Well i havent really "Met" her...

there's a frog in my snake oil
tpam doesn't want to know what fanny means in Britland

I am having a nervous breakdance
The person above me should know that me and my friends discussed that word this last weekend and I didn't believe that "fanny" meant that in England. Now I believe. I believe in the fanny!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The person above me is a wonderful friend... ... and the person above me is a tall blond Viking cutie... who believes in fanny….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
The person above me takes care of everybody around here and she's like a sister to me. A shrimp sister. And I do believe she has a fanny.

To the person above me, Shrimp sister?I wonder what that could mean?