Alphabet films

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Wow, you guys can post pictures. What actually makes this a game? There's no winning, and there is no thinking. I don't get it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

To Lord, don't you like looking what movies people may pick, I love the pictures they choose to go with them.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Quadrophenia