Predict What Will Happen in 2015

Tools    

Hello!

How are you? Haven't talked to a lot of you in awhile.

This thread is easy to figure out:

PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 2015.

Make some psychic predictions about what's to come in 2015!

To hear my predictions (all accurate), you either need to call my hotline number (1-555-MR-ISAAC) and press *2015 (that's the star button on your dialpad followed by 2015) or you need to order my brand new 2015 Predictions book at http://www.psychicisaac.com

Make some predictions. I will keep a lookout on this thread just to see if anyone's right about anything. Perhaps one of you MoFos is really another gifted psychic like me. I will PM you if I spot anything. I'm getting a psychic feeling right now that I will. At least five people here besides me are extremely psychic.

Much love to you all in 2015!

- Isaac!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sexy Celebrity will spam the forums.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

jrs, I hate to say it, but with the many temporary bans you've been getting lately, I predict you'll end up banned permanently again in 2015. Maybe. There's still a few more days of 2014 left, so possibly before 2015.

I predict you'll end up banned permanently again in 2015.
There are other things in my life that are seriously worth worrying about than being banned from a forum. But starting now I'm gonna make sure that won't happen.

wanabe movie critique
I predict we will have better movies.....and crazier weathers