What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just got home from work and eating... doing some laundry... thinking about a woman I work with who is in her 40's, a single mom with a 4 year old son...... She's been nice and doing me favors...so Im going to do my best in helping her out when she's in need. Her son loves to read/be read to... so Im getting him a few books for Xmas.. and thinking about getting them both a throw cover from B&N for them to snuggle under when she reads to him.

Just started working. Christmas coming up, and its a Friday, hoping its a slow day!

I'm trying to find a really good movie to watch, and I have no idea what that will be.

When I don't know what to watch, I browse at the AFI lists and pick out random films and then put them on hold at the library. What genres/decades do you feel like watching tonight or tomorrow? I can give you some suggestions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years...100_Movies

Getting drunk at a friend's birthday party!

Goal Zone on NBC!

We dropped points!

Trying to get my hands on a copy of "The Minority Report" blu-ray.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005