Breathless or Rules of The Game
30.77%
4 votes
Breathless
69.23%
9 votes
Rules of the Game
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Two widely renowned classics, I recently bought both blu ray criterions and I wanna know which one did you prefer MoFos

I love and adore them both- my two favorite French films of all time. My vote goes to Breathless though, which on second viewing became my favorite Godard.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I rented "Breathless" but after nothing happens, I had to turn it off.. Maybe I'll watch it today.. I didn't like "Rules of the Game" and quickly turned that off. I gave "The Grand Illusion" a chance because of Orson Welles and Pauline Kael's. It wasn't bad, but with the subtitles blended in with the whiteness in the screen and made it hard for me to read.

I prefer "le jour se le ve" or "Last Tango In Paris" if you consider that a French film (Italian director)

Lord High Filmquisitor
Both were amazing films, but breathless, for me, was far and away the better of the two.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Breathless

Rules of the Game
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
They're completely different movies that I think are incomparable. I also find it funny that Tyler1 said he disliked both because The Rules of the Game is on his top 100 on Mubi