Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I stumbled across this film yesterday and today I see this! What is this sorcery?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That film's english title is "Tuesday, After Christmas"... its about adultery...
I know. It's funny when a foreign word means something in your own language.

wanabe movie critique
Halfway through "The Interview".
Must say its quite interesting......

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

I'm probably going to watch 1408, but I also may watch another Bollywood film. But it's hard getting one with English subtitles.

Getting set to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings later tonight. I hope it's a good one.

Just finished Minority Report, and I'm going to watch Devil's Advocate later. After which, it's a double-Fincher feature! Woot!