Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Time to finish the kill.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Received this for Christmas today so I'm finally gonna watch it. Love the artwork.

Best to watch the 1998 restored version right? This edition also comes with the original as well as a test version.

Elmer Gantry (1960)
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Two Days, One Night (2014) by Luc Dardenne and Jean-Pierre Dardenne

Im interested in seeing the new film from the Dardenne brothers. Their social conscious way of making films rub me the right away, as well as their films can be quite artistic. My favorite so far is The Child from 2005, but i still need to see Rosetta from 1999!

Rediscovering my childhood.

And as an added bonus, something I haven't watched before...

Oculus or As above So below.

Guest are coming over and i have seen both. I love horror films that are more than just gore. These two are amazingly scary, and it helps out that i have a personal theater to crank up the volume to add to the suspense.