Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Batman Returns - Still probably my favorite Batman film. Funny, weird, kinky, and totally out there.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

*GASP*

I love this. That was on TV? I have a burned copy of it -- it's not something available to buy on DVD. At least it wasn't a few years ago.

University Video Entries
Lucy and Guardians of the Galaxy. Looking forward to GotG more though as I fell Lucy is just a big hype (Or maybe it's because i'm not just a fan of Scarlett Johansson) But we'll see . . .

The Grandmaster (2013)

Wong Kar-Wai is one of my favorite directors working today. It's time to see the (full Chinese version of) his latest film. It looks magnificent so I'm very much looking forward to it!

As this was one of the films I reviewed for my website I think I'll make this my next and 3rd review in my Cinema Reviews Thread. I'll fix it up a bit though, and add something if I discover anything new or interesting doing this rewatch...

Lord High Filmquisitor
Just started Ju-On 2 a little bit ago. So far, so good.

That looks interesting. I really like Clemence Poesy. She's a terrific actress. And it's nice to see Micheal Cain in a lead role instead of as Batman's butler or something.

Only Yesterday (1991)

This was recommended to me by Guap. I watched the trailer and the first thing I noticed that there is a lot more motion than a typical anime. Even a shot of four people sitting at a table eating dinner was interesting because of how each character was moving differently at the same time. Also I noticed the camera angles and the postures of the characters were very interesting. A lot of animation have their characters set in limited postures and movements that aren't very realistic. This will be my fifth or sixth Miyazaki film.

Thanks for share this post with us.