The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films - The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Just a heads up - There's a nasty storm moving in tonight and there's a good chance I'll lose power, so I might not be able to post tomorrow. I'm not sure how long the storm is supposed to last, but there may be delays on other days this week as well.
Then post two more now before storm hits.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just a heads up - There's a nasty storm moving in tonight and there's a good chance I'll lose power, so I might not be able to post tomorrow. I'm not sure how long the storm is supposed to last, but there may be delays on other days this week as well.
Just be sure to keep yourself safe

Somewhere out there I'm having a good time.
Wasn't that impressed with The Wind Rises especially with it being the directors claim of "His last and greatest work" went and saw it in theaters and might have just been disappointed based on all of the hype that surrounded the film internationally.

Finally one of my films has made it

My list:

14. Mulan

I've known Pearl Harbor survivors who were less antagonistic towards Asians than you.
I'm not being antagonistic.

BTW, Yoda, your new Santa Yoda avatar kinda reminds me of Pat Morita.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pat_morita.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	18792  

I had The Wind Rises as #14. I think the movie is a graceful endnote to a glorious career from Miyazaki. That said, there is quite a long distance from that to my favorite movies by Miyazaki.

I dont care about Mulan and i think its pretty forgettable.

21. Mulan

I don't know, I liked Mulan more than any other Disney princesses (cept Anastasia) even thought she wasn't a noble herself, maybe I liked her more because of that. It also has a few good laughs, and who doesn't love the company of a great strong dangerous dragon? haha

And to be honest I had to put some movies I wouldn't put as "perfect or masterpiece" just because I didn't watch enough animated movies, sad but true. No time for everything when you do it on the last minute.

I liked Mulan more than any other Disney princesses (cept Anastasia)
Anastasia is not a Disney film.

And Mulan is not a princess, but "princess" has kind of become the word used to describe female Disney protagonists, so I know what you mean.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I have a feeling more Asian films are coming. That's why Miss Vicky doesn't want to post because she won't want everyone to remember how big of a roll the Asian films will be on.

I have a feeling more Asian films are coming. That's why Miss Vicky doesn't want to post because she won't want everyone to remember how big of a roll the Asian films will be on.
I don't want to post because I've already posted today's movies.

From the first post of this thread:

[*]If an unforeseen event prevents me from posting on a particular day, I will post two sets the following day.
"There's a good chance I will lose power" does not qualify as "foreseen." If I don't have power tomorrow, I'll post tomorrow's movies the next day.

You will lose power and you won't be able to post any tomorrow, too. Post two more now.