MoFo Jenga

Tools    

It's Jenga for Movie Forums!

The object of the game is simple:

Pretend you have a Jenga tower in front of you, like this one:

Every time you post during the game, you must pretend that you're actually moving a block from the tower and placing it somewhere else on the tower. You do this by simply posting this picture of a Jenga block:

Just keep re-posting that picture (copy and paste) every time you take a turn to simulate the feeling of removing a Jenga block and placing it somewhere else.

THE GAME ENDS -- AND THE JENGA TOWER FALLS! -- if ANYONE interrupts the game by SAYING SOMETHING.

As long as the Jenga block picture keeps getting re-posted once as players post and play Jenga, the MoFo Jenga game is in progress and the Jenga tower has not fallen. But IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING IN HERE -- the Jenga tower will fall!!!

P.S. It just dawned on me that MoFo thinks if you keep posting the same post, it may not let you re-post it again. So, if you need to, you can post periods or random numbers and letters to bypass this nuisance. But NO WORDS! DON'T SPEAK!!!!!!!

The winner of each game is the last person who re-posted a picture of the Jenga block before something was said. If that person was the one who said something, then the person who posted the Jenga block picture before that person took a turn and ruined the game -- that person is the winner.

You can announce who the winner is, but once someone starts posting the Jenga block again, THE GAME IS ON AND YOU NEED TO BE QUIET!

Got it?

I'll start in my next post. REMEMBER: Don't say anything!!!! Just keep re-posting the picture of the Jenga block!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MoFo Jenga.jpg
Views:	1341
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	18783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jenga1.jpg
Views:	1439
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	18784   Click image for larger version

Name:	jengablock.JPG
Views:	5849