Swan's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

I’m just the espresso
I like the word combo there: "duckboy" just sounds cool, maybe it's because it rhymes with "f*ckboy." Which is what Killer Mike and El-P destroy.
I would like to give the word f*ckboy a new meaning. I love the word but it's been given a horrible meaning which I think is unfair.

You hung a poster up underneath your bed?
... I meant over...

OVER my bed.

This never happened.

Let the night air cool you off
I would like to give the word f*ckboy a new meaning. I love the word but it's been given a horrible meaning which I think is unfair.
don't be a f*ckboy, Theo.

Swan, you do realize how much more awesome that viewing would have been had you been under your bed and poster that you hung under your bed, right?

Swan, you do realize how much more awesome that viewing would have been had you been under your bed and poster that you hung under your bed, right?
Yes. Sadly, I cannot tell a lie.

plus, what if Swan had one of those neat bunk bed setups

this looks like a Swan bedroom anyways, what with the tea cups & stuffed animals

plus, what if Swan had one of those neat bunk bed setups

this looks like a Swan bedroom anyways, what with the tea cups & stuffed animals

That bastard stole my design!

That is what I thought, too. I thought Swan had some kind of bunkbed configuration.