Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

I'm angry because I'm not able to get the 1st movie I was supposed to watch yet, and my wife is making fun of me saying poor thing can't watch your cartoon-it's pissing me off

Yeah cricket, no one here does the work for these lists that you do. Tell your wife your going to take her out this afternoon...then take her to Big Hero 6.

Now that I finally voted on the Animation List, I can continue with my sentimental movies

25th Hour was next I believe.

I expect nothing, let's see where it leads me!
How did you find it?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
For the animation list and the Hall of Fame-

That will leave me time to watch 1 or 2 of the following-

How to Train Your Dragon 2
Despicable Me
Over the Hedge

Wolf Children
From Up on Poppy Hill
Chicken Run
Cowboy Bebop
Shrek

I think Dragon 2 is a definite watch, and I'm leaning towards Despicable Me or Over the Hedge if I have time for another.

If it's not too late, you should definitely watch Despicable Me, and then Over the Hedge if you still have time. You will fall in love with the Minions in Despicable Me, and Hammy in Over the Hedge.

Watching this one today!

And cricket!!! You better not forget to turn in that list! All that hard work man, I really admire your dedication and if that just went straight out the window!!! Arrgh

Lord High Filmquisitor
Maniac Cop, another Movie Defense Force pick.

Unregistered User

Combat Shock (1984)

i heard, "one of the ugliest, nastiest, most depressing movies of the decade" and was sold. Plus look at that poster!

Anyone caught this one yet? Sounds like something Cricket would watch.

Master of My Domain
Imgur is suddenly acting crazy so sorry for no picture.

Gonna watch 'Lincoln' (2013) just for Tommy Lee Jones... I love him.

Combat Shock (1984)

i heard, "one of the ugliest, nastiest, most depressing movies of the decade" and was sold. Plus look at that poster!

Haven't seen it, but sounds like something I'd like.

Gonna watch 'Lincoln' (2013) just for Tommy Lee Jones... I love him.
He's the best thing about that movie. Otherwise I didn't really care for it. I know they tried to add in some of Lincoln's darkness, but I still left feeling like they made him out to be more god than man. Especially in the camerawork.

Combat Shock (1984)

I saw it, maybe 2 years ago! My roommate loves it, my personal opinion is that i love the soundtrack more than the actual movie. The subject matter os rather disturbing as it deals with the depression of a war veteran. As a B-movie its ok, i rate it

Lord High Filmquisitor
Lucky you.

The earliest I can see it is january 14th and if I don't catch it then, it'll be the 22nd.
Really? That sucks. It's been out for weeks around me (I want to say 3). I actually get to see it for free because it's my misfortune to work for AMC at the moment.