THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Honeykid, are you desperate for a commentary tonight?
No. I'm off to bed in a minute. Would've earlier, though.

In other news, hoodies are never better than T-shirts. Never.

what site is this on?
I get shirts at:

www.fright-rags.com (where Sexy is posting all these pics from. AMAZING quality shirts. My favorite shirt site.)

www.rottencotton.com (you'd like this one, JJ. They have a whole section on Italian horror. Where I got my Goblin shirt.)

In other news, hoodies are never better than T-shirts. Never.
Wrong. T-shirts shrink and I don't always like wearing them. Hoodies are good just to collect, even if you don't wear them, but the chances of me wearing them are much greater than a t-shirt. I have a bunch of t-shirts and they just sit in a drawer.

The only downside to a hoodie is the zipper.... I hate zippers. I've had tons of problems with zippers in my life.

I just counted, JJ. I have 34 horror shirts. If you count general movie shirts, it's 39.

I am now so worried Fantastic Planet won't make the list. Why did you have to say that, Miss Vicky? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I am now so worried Fantastic Planet won't make the list. Why did you have to say that, Miss Vicky? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

If it doesn't make the list, will you love it any less?

If it doesn't make the list, will you love it any less?
Nope. I'm worried because I want the list to be good, and it is ruined without Fantastic Planet.

Sorry. I don't mean to whine again. I mean, it is ruined for ME.