Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
My final Miyazaki-

Spirited Away (2001)
Do yourself a favor and watch it with subtitles. The girl in the English dub is unnervingly shrill and honestly ruined the initial experience for me.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .... it will be my 5th time watching this movie.. it's so awesome to watch this again and again. .

There's still a few animated movies I want to see, so I tried to get my wife to watch one. She just told me to stick it up my ass. There's nothing I can do about it until she goes to bed.

22 Jump Street (2014)

Now that I finally voted on the Animation List, I can continue with my sentimental movies

25th Hour was next I believe.

I expect nothing, let's see where it leads me!

For the animation list and the Hall of Fame-

It's Such a Beautiful Day (2012)

That will leave me time to watch 1 or 2 of the following-

How to Train Your Dragon 2
Despicable Me
Over the Hedge
Wolf Children
From Up on Poppy Hill
Chicken Run
Cowboy Bebop
Shrek

I think Dragon 2 is a definite watch, and I'm leaning towards Despicable Me or Over the Hedge if I have time for another.

Poppy Hill is my favorite Ghibli so far, and I have probably watched everything you have watched the last couple months. Not trying to make you decision tough or anything.

Poppy Hill is my favorite Ghibli so far, and I have probably watched everything you have watched the last couple months. Not trying to make you decision tough or anything.
That's the 2nd recommendation I've had for that; it does sound good.

i've just finished the Lost's Third season.