A Trillion Things MoFos LOVE!

Tools    

Make a better place

I LOVE The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I Love...

Unexpected Time Off!

Well, okay, not totally unexpected as I was hoping this would happen. I was supposed to go in to work at 2:30 today, but the boss has decided to close early, so there's no point in me going in.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love going for a walk with the kids and seeing this.

Again sorry for the rubbish quality, I have a new phone just waiting for my number to be transferred, as I hate new mobile numbers...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I LOVE Lilo & Stitch

And all his Cousins:

I have a love/ hate relationship... Julia just got back into.watching lilo and stitch. But the series

I LOVE Pixar, naturally.

I also LOVE Dinosaurs

Most of all, I LOVE Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man #33 - "If This Be My Destiny!", probably the best Spider-Man story ever told
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

I love Taylor Swift

Would wife.