Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Never seen Good Will Hunting, think I'll give it a shot later tonight.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Belle de Jour

This better be good, because I wasn't too big a fan of the two Bunuel films I've seen so far(Exterminating Angel & Un Chien Andalou).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It is.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Probably Road House (1989), I'm in the mood for an eighties flick and I haven't seen it before.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Tonight I'll be going to an advanced screening of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Friends of mine are pretty divided on whether or not this film is any good. Some swear that it's one of the worst films that they've ever seen, while some swear that it's one of the best. I'm pretty solidly in the middle (leaning toward good, although not nearly as enthusiastically as some). It's a magical, weird and altogether memorable film that's a lot of fun to watch.

I hope that you end up liking it.

Im eager with anticipation of your response to this film. It is my favorite experience of 2013 closely followed by Camille Claudel 1915, Before Midnight, Stray Dogs and A Touch of Sin.

I know we have quite conflicting tastes, but for me this was the visceral experience of the year combined with very interesting thematics

The Terrorizers (1986) by Edward Yang

So we are doing a double header tonight, where i choose one and my roommate chooses one. I chose The Terrorizers by Edward Yang, well basically The Taiwanese New Wave is the new black and both Yí Yi and A Brighter Summer Day have been masterpieces out of this world, so i want to see more from him!

The Last Picture Show (1971) by Peter Bogdanovich

I don't know so much about and i havent seen any films by Peter Bogdanovich but as far as i remember he was on the 70's list

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Terrorizers is a masterpiece. I prefer it to Yi Yi.