What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

eating cake. You americans and your cupcake recipes! peanut butter and jelly with candied bacon. They're a big hit in our house, specially the bacon

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im eating my lunch and trying to use my telekinesis to make a coffee in the kitchen...failing miserably

Watching It Was Alright In The 1970's.
I watched that last night. Reminded me of how much I really hated the Benny Hill show even when I was a kid. Seeing him now still gives me the creeps

I remember all those beauty queen shows on a Saturday night, weird to see that now. And Thunderbirds puppets smoking

Haha! I don't think you see it with the same eyes if you've actually watched it at the time. You've had a more organic tv watching evolution!

I am the Watcher in the Night
just listening to wild world by cat stevens in between writing an essay lol

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Haha! I don't think you see it with the same eyes if you've actually watched it at the time. You've had a more organic tv watching evolution!
Oh, absolutely. For me, this is entertainment. Had I been who I am and had to live through the 70's as a adult, I think I'd have exploded with rage and frustration.

Master of My Domain
Trying to figure out how much wood could woodchuck chuck.

So far no progress.