THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Where do you guys get your animated avatars?I would love one. Do you have to make them yourself.
SC and Derek did mine

OMG, and I thought that was a woman in your old avatar all this time. Told ya my eyesight wasn't great.
Its ok... lol

I found a tumblr site dedicated to Mads.. I cant run out of anything.. plus I have alot saved on my pc already

I did it by finding a pre-made animated gif online and then asking SC to convert it into an avatar.
Well, I found a cool profile banner. Amazing what google can do. I just have never had luck with the avatars, but I will keep searching.

I can't figure out how to make the avatar animated, I think I give up. The profile banner just saves that way. I am obviously not smart enough to figure out why the avatar does not. So I have decided to look at Kate Hudson's face for a while. I could do worse.

Hi guys. I just put together a Spotify playlist consisting of various music from movies (and similar stuff). I will expand it over time. Here it is:

spotify:user:yasashii93:playlist:6yoHteb2ERw7LSAYk1rfoB

(You paste that into the "search" box in Spotify, NOT into your browser)

Comments are welcome. Are the choices good? Does the order make any sense?

(btw. sorry if this is considered advertising. In such case, please delete the post.)

I appreciate it Sexy, but what am I doing wrong. So I don't have to bug one of you guys every time I want one. Do I need to resize? Is the original just too big?

I cropped your GIF to 110 x 90 over at LunaPic.com. If you have a program on your computer, you can probably do it there, too.

Then you just save that and upload it.

Yes... the Master of Horror... however did you ever notice that Peter Cushing and Vincent Price both have that skeleton boney look about them??