What's your favorite movie snack?

Tools    

Anyway, I don't care much about food, or even Junior Mints, at the movie theater. I only really eat popcorn if someone else buys a big bag of popcorn and I get asked, "Will you help me eat this because I can't eat all this??" Popcorn's good at the movies, but I don't need it, and if I do, I NEED A DRINK BAD WITH IT.

A drink is something I might buy at the movies, but food? No. Drinks are ALWAYS needed. If I could have a soda on hand at every minute of the day, I would. Not water -- that's not a drink. It has no flavor. It's soda if soda went to jail -- it's lost everything, there's nothing to it. All you people who say you only drink water -- how dead your souls must be.

I just keep thinking about food being sneaked inside a... you know. Now. And for some reason, I'm thinking of Doritos chips. The Cool Ranch kind.

Oh, I know why. You mentioned burritos and they have those Cool Ranch Doritos tacos at Taco Bell.

Sorry. This is just how my mind works.

Popcorn, skittles, and a large soda. Oh yeah can't forget pork fried rice with boneless spareribs.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Sometimes I go into theater with hot coals a spit and roast a goat. Smells great.

Master of My Domain
Goldfish. Cheesy goodness and it doesn't mess up your hands.

Up until very recently I wasn't aware of Goldfish crackers. That's a strange sentence without that knowledge.

For years now the only thing I have is water, so I take a bottle of water with me. I would like to eat while watching a film but I worry something will get caught in the throat and start me on a coughing fit, therefore everyone annoyed and looking at me because I'm buggering up the film viewing. Popcorn is especially something that nearly always sets me off.

Up until very recently I wasn't aware of Goldfish crackers. That's a strange sentence without that knowledge.
Love Goldfish crackers...so addictive...I can eat an entire box in about 20 minutes.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's going to be KitKat Minatures for a while. The local supermarket was clearing out their excess Halloween candy at 75% off, and the KitKats were only 67 cents a bag. Plus we had coupons for $2.00 off every three bags, so we paid only one penny for every three 9 oz. bags.

We bought about 50 bags.

Assuming we're talking about the theater: whatever I can sneak in under my jacket.

Snacks in theaters are hilariously overpriced. Last time I went to the theater and, out of curiosity, glanced over the prices I was astounded. Even Bill Gates would have gone: "That's too damn expensive!"

Assuming we're talking in general: either popcorn, chips, or nachos, depending on what I fancy at the moment. Regrettably, though, I watch movies without any snacks most of the time, because I need to lose some weight.

A burger from the BK next to the theatre. Or two. Maybe three. But never four. Almost never.

Assuming we're talking about the theater: whatever I can sneak in under my jacket.

Snacks in theaters are hilariously overpriced. Last time I went to the theater and, out of curiosity, glanced over the prices I was astounded. Even Bill Gates would have gone: "That's too damn expensive!"
Totally agree.

When I go to the theater its always Mini Chewy Sweet Tarts, popcorn, and the biggest soda available. Its all SO great while I'm there, but a couple hours afterward I always get sick from the popcorn. It sucks and I always say "Never Again", but I still buy it every time, haha! The theater just isn't as awesome when you're not hugging a popcorn bucket the size of your head