THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You would have to be a peeping Tom to see a Swan and Jiraffe side-by-side....if you know what I mean.
i would be worried if you two were side by side.. if you know what I mean..

Let the night air cool you off
Sort of, although in my opinion its because the Royals have less playoff game experience and lack of an ace.
Yeah, you just expounded on my point there. That's basically what I meant. The Royals are having a tough go of it, because they have nothing but jokers, queens, and Jacks.

Yeah we havent won since 1985... so I think its time... the boys in blue got the crown...

Weren't you an expert for an episode of Deadliest Warrior? You tore those ballistic gel torsos up.
I would have loved to. I love that show! Particularly the Knight vs Pirate, Mafia vs Yakuza, IRA vs Taliban, Viking vs Samurai, Sun Tzu vs Vlad the Impaler, and George Washington vs Napoleon.

Then they did Zombies vs Vampires and jumped the damn shark.

Let the night air cool you off
Yeah, I was upset when it got cancelled. Dang vampires/zombies. Too bad there's no other shows like it out there. I enjoyed the weapon testing more than the actual "simulation."

I saw a couple in a verbal altercation today, it wasn't violent or anything, but they were calling each other some terrible stuff. The guy called the woman something that rhymes with "rodslamned ducking runt" and she told him she wanted him to die, he responded with "I hope I die too!" It was really weird.
That is weird. It's not Friday night already is it?
I would have loved to. I love that show! Particularly the Knight vs Pirate, Mafia vs Yakuza, IRA vs Taliban, Viking vs Samurai, Sun Tzu vs Vlad the Impaler, and George Washington vs Napoleon.

Then they did Zombies vs Vampires and jumped the damn shark.
That programme is so awful. Hysterically bad at times, but awful nonetheless.

BTW, I see firework night has started early.

Yeah, I was upset when it got cancelled. Dang vampires/zombies. Too bad there's no other shows like it out there. I enjoyed the weapon testing more than the actual "simulation."
The weapons testing was he highlight. The fight at the end was pretty good, but still fun.

Well Im getting offline for the night... Im going to read my book on my kindle and then go to bed soon...

bye everyone..

Sweet dreams, MG. Try not to dream about Mads killing and eating the guy who told you to kill yourself.