THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

My nephew's girlfriend is an idiot.... she is one of the most stupid people I have ever met and she thinks her **** dont stink... she treats his family like dog ****.... I cant wait for the day for her to really piss my daughter off... I think my daughter will "enlighten" her... Emily thinks that Brody (her son with my nephew) could be lactose intolerant... however she breast fed him.... you stupid ***** your body produces lactose... as well as many other things you keep from that child.. the child is 2 years old and points and grunts for what he wants... he barely can talk.....

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
My nephew's girlfriend is an idiot.... she is one of the most stupid people I have ever met and she thinks her **** dont stink... she treats his family like dog ****.... I cant wait for the day for her to really piss my daughter off... I think my daughter will "enlighten" her... Emily thinks that Brody (her son with my nephew) could be lactose intolerant... however she breast fed him.... you stupid ***** your body produces lactose... as well as many other things you keep from that child.. the child is 2 years old and points and grunts for what he wants... he barely can talk.....

Sorry couldn't resist. That does sound very tough though. That kind of situation is always a difficult one. Hope it works out ok

Sorry couldn't resist. That does sound very tough though. That kind of situation is always a difficult one. Hope it works out ok

JayDee.. am I going to have to get used to you PICKING ON me..????? I get enough crap from Cygnet, Theo, SFS and JJ....

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
JayDee.. am I going to have to get used to you PICKING ON me..????? I get enough crap from Cygnet, Theo, SFS and JJ....
Now you've made me feel bad. I'm sorry MovieGal. I was just teasing. Please forgive me

Oh yes. Yoda said I could post my little essay on Samhain... which is now known as "All Hallow's Eve" aka "Hallo'ween"... hmmmm I bet I get **** about it...

Didn't JJ mention he'd be gone for awhile for some reason?
And wasnt I gone for a while? I guess he mentioned it when I was gone...

I was looking thru the pictures saved on my pc... do you realize how many of them have blood in them?... to many...

stuff like this...

nah.. there is actually a lot of artwork (nothing bloody or gorey) and tons of pictures of Mads..

I'm not sure, but I think ... he either said he was staying somewhere that didn't have internet... or people were coming over and he would be busy... I dunno. It was something. I am remembering something he said about not being around for awhile. He'll be back.

Didn't JJ mention he'd be gone for awhile for some reason?
I'm not sure, but I think ... he either said he was staying somewhere that didn't have internet... or people were coming over and he would be busy... I dunno. It was something. I am remembering something he said about not being around for awhile. He'll be back.
Thank goodness. I was getting worried. I think you're right though, I kind of have a vague memory of him saying something like that.

My school has classes on making electronic music. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Master of My Domain
This thread was inactive for 7 hours! Does this mean the world is coming to an end?