Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
Some episode VII concept art has been leaked online. Warning may contain spoilers.

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/20...i-concept.html

Master of My Domain
Get ready for the lens flares people...

What I really want is a film about the Old Republic.

I'm just glad the story is moving forward. It always bugs me when the story reverts back to before all the interesting, iconic things happened. It's like, "look look, foreshadowing!" I think that's what bugs me about Smallville and Gotham, basing shows around iconic characters, before they take on the mantle. It's like all based around "look there's Penguin! Oh look, there are bats back there, foreshadowing!" I don't know, I just prefer seeing those characters. I like Star Trek TNG, but have no interest in seeing Picard's awkward teen years.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Feeling pretty "meh" about "The Force Awakens".

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Yeah that's a pretty lame title. It sounds more like the title of some guy's fanfic short story or at a push a video game. But for a film it seems to be spectacularly lacking in any punch.

Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi. Phantom Menace. Revenge of the Sith. Those are strong, evocative titles. If however you see The Force Awakens on a marquee it's unlikely to set your imagination ablaze

Did somebody lose a bet? I can't figure out what they were thinking when they chose that title.

Also, laughing at JayDee calling The Phantom Menace a strong title.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I really wanna see if John Boyega can make a real breaktrough performance in such a big movie, cuz in another sci-fi movie(Attack In Block) he was great and really make the film lot more thatn average sci-fi movie. I hope he will be as strong in the well known sci-fi movie series of all time.

The teaser trailer will be released really soon. It’s 1 min long, and it's going to be VERY similar to the Episode II “breathing” teaser, with NEW characters and the Falcon. No confirmation of the Big 3 in the teaser. Plan A - release it with the Hunger Games ("possibly" Into the Woods) . Plan B- with Shield “December 16 . Both will probably be done. Expect it to be online same day. Unless it gets released earlier by some freakish chance.

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
How do you know this? You have insider knowledge? If you're correct it'll be a bit of a Xmas present to an old fan like me

Full description of teaser :

WARNING: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" spoilers below
It will be short, about 1 minute long, and it’s going to be VERY similar to the Episode II “breathing” teaser. It’s going to have The Force Theme played on woodwinds, softly, over flashing images of the main leads, each fading to black. There’s no dialogue, just reveals of the characters. And then the music swells up into a full John Williams orchestral piece. We hear a female voice, likely Daisy Ridley’s, saying ‘Wake up.’ The title card appears - Star Wars: The Force Awakens - and we see the Millennium Falcon, firing blasters, coming right at the camera."

How do you know this?

Here

I love that you wrapped that in "spoilers." That's as much a spoiler as me saying "they're making a new Star Wars movie."