Things that annoy you...

Tools    

The title The Leftovers when only 2% of the population disappeared.
Have you watched it Hun? I saw the first two last week and undecided as to whether to carry on

I did. I watched the first one, was it two episodes together? Whatever, I watched that and wasn't convinced. I did record the next one, but it clashed with something and I missed some of it. I just deleted it and I doubt I'll bother. I think it's too post 9/11 angst for me.

I did. I watched the first one, was it two episodes together? Whatever, I watched that and wasn't convinced. I did record the next one, but it clashed with something and I missed some of it. I just deleted it and I doubt I'll bother. I think it's too post 9/11 angst for me.
There was a pilot one which counted as the first one. I'm just about to watch the third, so will see what that's like before putting it on series record

Are you watching Gomorrah? That's brilliant, IMO.
I've seen the 2008 film and noticed there was a series but not got round to watching it. I guess there's a box set on Sky? I'll have a look later.

I watched the third Leftovers. The smoking thing gets on my wick. What's that supposed to denote anyway. Considering there was only 2% of people gone it seems like every single person in that place is affected. I dunno

Unregistered User
I'm watching it too. Thought the first episode was decent but didn't really care much for the second one. Yet to see the third but if it's like the previous then i'm not gonna bother any more.

People who walk slowly in narrow hallways. Take into consideration that you're not the only person on Earth, and that the people stuck behind you might be in a hurry.

When someone I'm talking to stops replying without saying a word, then comes back 30 minutes later.

I have a few off the top of my head

*The word "bae". I don't exactly know what it means nor do I want too. I see it used on twitter all the time. I find it extremely lame.

*Couples that say "Babe" or "Baby" to each other in public as terms of endearment. Something about it just comes off as very artificial to me.

*Every single NFL analyst on radio or tv refuses to just say "NFL", they use "The National Football League". It's uncanny. You don't see other analyst say "The National Basketball Association", or people on the news say "The Internal Revenue Service". They just say "NBA" or "the IRS". They just rehash the same stuff over and over so they want to make their remarks seem more important by saying "The National Football League". Screw off!!!

*Burping and not saying excuse me. I don't want to hear it, you can at least acknowledge that it is rude. It was drilled in my head from my mom.

*Cliches. Get original and be authentic.

*When you try to view a video online or on your phone and the advertising streams flawlessly. Then comes time for your video and it buffers every 5 seconds.

*Snapchat favorites. That is diabolical. That has to have ended a ton of relationships. Stay out of my business. Snapchat is a neat app to but that is a terrible terrible feature.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I have a few off the top of my head

*The word "bae". I don't exactly know what it means nor do I want too. I see it used on twitter all the time. I find it extremely lame.
"And the winner of best post of the year goes to.... MovieBuffering!!"

Feminists who find misogyny where it doesn't actually exist.

One of my Facebook friends posted yesterday about how "bad" the movie Gone Girl was and when pressed for an explanation she accused it of being misogynistic and sending the message that "bitches be crazy." Since when does having one psychopathic female character make a film anti-women? The smartest and most level headed characters in the movie were female and it's not like the male characters were portrayed in any positive light. You've got the douchebag cheating husband, the lazy cop who's all too eager to accept the "simplest explanation" for what happened instead of actually doing his job, the obsessive creepy stalker guy, and the sleazebag lawyer who seeks fame and money by defending said douchebag husband and others like him. I didn't see any anti-female messages in the film, just a story about one psychotic (but also brilliant) woman. You see movies all the time where the brilliantly manipulative psychopath is male, why is it wrong to portray a woman that way?

And you know what? Some bitches do be crazy. I see nothing wrong with a movie about one such crazy bitch, even if she is fictional.

WHEN YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE LAST DISC OF TRUE DETECTIVE TO COME FROM NETFLIX FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND WHEN IT FINALLY DOES THERE'S A F*CKING CRACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE F*CKING DISC AND IT WON'T F*CKING PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER TO GET TO SEE THE LAST TWO F*CKING EPISODES. AHDGIAEBRIUAERBGIHADBIUAWRHTPIAUHRGLHAEBFLIABFLIUAHELIFUHAWLIFYGAWILUDFGAIWEUHFPIAUWHEFAIUEHGFIAUEHF IUAHFIUAHFIUHALSIFUHALSICHBALUHVBAIOYEGFOAUEFUAYBFAIUEFGOUAYDGOIAYFBUH
Fire walk with me.

So right now I'm on a trip to see family for thanksgiving. We left on saturday early in the morning and it's been a pretty boring week so far. Not too much to do, but luckily I had my phone (not an iphone, it has a slideout keyboard) to text my friends and keep in contact with to entertain me somewhat. Well, just yesterday the touchscreen part of my phone completely stopped working. This trip just got a lot more boring.

Depressing stories on the news constantly on the front page. Every day someone got robbed, killed, raped, etc - but you don't hear about all of the millions of people who did something positive in the world today, because that's not what sells.

I noticed a huge improvement in my mood after I stopped reading negative tabloid news.