Comic Book Movies Galore

Tools    

Did everyone hear about all the movies and release dates that Warner Bros/DC announced today? Geez, we're all gonna go broke with all these movies from DC, Marvel and so forth taking over the theaters. I am looking forward to seeing all of them, but with movies being almost $20 per person, it's gonna be hard to safe money for food.

Did everyone hear about all the movies and release dates that Warner Bros/DC announced today? Geez, we're all gonna go broke with all these movies from DC, Marvel and so forth taking over the theaters. I am looking forward to seeing all of them, but with movies being almost $20 per person, it's gonna be hard to safe money for food.
Where the hell do you buy tickets? My ticket price is $7-8 and I never waste money on 3D

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Where the hell do you buy tickets? My ticket price is $7-8 and I never waste money on 3D

I haven't gone to the movie theater in quite a while due to the rising cost of tickets, but I just checked a few local theaters' ticket prices online, (Long Island, NY) and tonight's showings of the movie The Judge are showing between $14.00 and $18.00 per ticket for adults or between $10.00 and $15.00 per ticket for seniors or children.

Note: Those prices probably includes an online fee through Fandango for a buck or two per ticket.

I haven't gone to the movie theater in quite a while due to the rising cost of tickets, but I just checked a few local theaters' ticket prices online, (Long Island, NY) and tonight's showings of the movie The Judge are showing between $14.00 and $18.00 per ticket for adults or between $10.00 and $15.00 per ticket for seniors or children.

Note: Those prices probably includes an online fee through Fandango for a buck or two per ticket.
I live in Michigan, soooo I guess it's just cheaper here

did anyone see this?

Im laughing at the "morals" part... because Gambit was a theif!!!!

Lord High Filmquisitor
$20 a pop? Jeez. It's closer to $7 or $8 near me. Even around Chicago is only $10.

This is at least better that WB's earlier schedule of 3-4 a year. Now that their output isn't so overcrowded, there'll be more time to get the films riht.

Find a local Cinemark Cinema... the ticket prices are $4.25 before 6pm anyday and $6.25 after 6pm

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That DC slate announcement....

1. no standalone bat movie
2. no standalone supes movie

good luck warner bros.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
with movies being almost $20 per person, it's gonna be hard to safe money for food.
You need to find another theater mate. The one I go to only charges 5$ for an adult ticket.
That DC slate announcement....

1. no standalone bat movie
2. no standalone supes movie

good luck warner bros.
They already made a standalone Superman movie. Lots of people hated it but it still made over 600 million worldwide. Put Batman and Superman in the next movie and it'll do HUGE business even if it's terrible.

I'm totally jealous. Use to live in Ohio where some days movie tickets would be as low as 5 bucks.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

They already made a standalone Superman movie. Lots of people hated it but it still made over 600 million worldwide. Put Batman and Superman in the next movie and it'll do HUGE business even if it's terrible.
I was surprised, along with others; that arguably the 2 biggest comic heroes will not have another standalone movie this decade.

My thought is that they will pepper all of these upcoming movies with Batman and/or Superman as a way to hedge their bets.

Master of My Domain
20 bucks? That a complete ruin the fun of simple affordable entertainment movies are...