What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
Cool beans, honeykid.

Breakfast: coffee, eggs, spicy sausage, more coffee, fruit, more coffee.

Debating whether to go out tonight. It is Saturday, and I am off work for the next two days, and I have been such a good girl lately, soooo........

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Getting annoyed by the California Community College system.

Listening to music and preparing to read a book. As well of some chill music.

Kick back and relax, GBG. Sounds like you've earned it.

I'm having a cup of tea, watching 8 Out Of 10 Cats, a little FM10 and then bed in an hour or so.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Kick back and relax, GBG. Sounds like you've earned it.

I'm having a cup of tea, watching 8 Out Of 10 Cats, a little FM10 and then bed in an hour or so.

Yeah, I'm just chilling right now and waiting for "Castle" to come on soon.

I haven't seen "8 Out Of 10 Cats", but I've heard of it. What is it about?

It's a comedy panel show, which has become how we showcase our stand up comedians over here. Harsh, cynical and plenty of bad language, but very funny. TBH, I can't think that you'd like it very much. I could, of course, be wrong. This, however, may be something you like a lot more. I can't remember if there's any bad language or not, so those at work might not want to risk it.

It's a comedy panel show, which has become how we showcase our stand up comedians over here. Harsh, cynical and plenty of bad language, but very funny. TBH, I can't think that you'd like it very much. I could, of course, be wrong. This, however, may be something you like a lot more. I can't remember if there's any bad language or not, so those at work might not want to risk it.

Thanks. I'll have to watch this later. Hubby is watching TV right now, and he'll get mad if I turn the sound on right now.

Sitting in a library while listening to music and browsing the forums.

Waiting for my next class.

I finally got a chance to sit down and watch the video, and I got a message from YouTube saying "This video is not available in your country".

Dammit. Can you not access QI at all on youtube from the States? That was the first episode of the first series/season. Not a particularly funny one or anything, but I figured start at the beginning. In the next episode Alan discovers (as we all do) that the Earth has more than one moon.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
After dropping my wife off at uni im sat with a coffee and my feet up.