A Nobody's Top 100 (:p)

→ in
Tools    

Black Sunday is on my watchlist and I just added The Plague Dogs-I just looked it up and it sounds very interesting.

Manhunter and Mean Streets are favorites of mine too

Not much of a fan of Mean Streets. I saw it again recently and I didn't really go with the last 40 minutes or so. I find the whole guilt thing annoying and I'd have shot Johnny Boy.

I don't think I've seen Plague Dogs, but I remember the cover from my childhood.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Love Manhunter, Love Micheal Mann!

Mean Streets is very good. Not see Plague Dogs , I read the book back when it first came out and that was upsetting enough

Wicker Man is sheer class, and Threads is brilliant, but very upsetting too

I remember seeing The Day After, but I haven't seen Threads yet. It's been on my watchlist for a while and I just moved it up a notch.

Really like The Wicker Man!

Any of youse wanna make a guess or two for my top 10?
There's not many people who have Mean Streets as their favorite Scorsese, so I'll guess Taxi Driver is in there. Whatever you have for your top 10, I'm sure it'll be great.

The Wicker Man and Threads are both excellent. The Wicker Man just missed out on my 100. On another day it would've made it. I remember watching Threads the night it first aired. Everyone was talking about that the next day.

As for what's coming? I haven't seen Charlie's Angels on here yet, so I'm guessing that's coming.