The Sci-Fi Slob's Top 100 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

the changeling (1981), poltergeist, dead zone, a nightmare on elm street, they live, prince of darkness, all great horror movies.

Suspiria (1977)

Dario Agento's best film in my opinion. A tense, atmospheric slasher backed up by an amazing sountrack.

Poltergiest (1982)

One of the best ghost/haunting film ever made, really scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.

Great stuff, SFS. How they're above some of the others I've no idea, but it's always good to see quality.

I've been catching up with this thread and I don't want to be 'that guy', but you missed out 49 & 50 (48 & 47 were posted twice). Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on horror-y goodness!

The Last House on The Left (1972)

Disturbing cult classic that was only recently released fully uncut.

Let The Right One In (2008)

One of the best vampire films ever made.

Let The Right One In +10000 of rep.

Huge fan of Last House on the Left and have been for years. It even made my 70's list; I didn't notice it making yours though, how come?
I must have been drinking rocket fuel that day...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I have a Let the Right One In shirt. Yes I do.
I want one.

That was such an awesome experience watching that movie because I had no idea what a treat I was in for. Fantastic movie.

Halloween (1978)

The film wouldn't be half as good without Donald Pleasence, he was great as Dr Loomis the psychiatrist, and Jamie Lee's performance was great on her debut.

The Fly (1986)

Classic sci-fi horror with great special effects, far superior to the original.