MoFo art gallery

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I forgot to post that Scottish Highland Cow that I think looks like Benicio del Toro
It wasn't intentional

This is a quick sketch I did of my hand about a year ago. It's not bad considering where I was a year ago.

I Koala I did about 8 months ago

This is like the Jurassic World one I made... hand made from scratch.
No image manipulation in this one.

Think I did a good job tbh. Kinda rushed the III in the background and the text though, as the Ghostbusters Logo has taken me about 2 days to draw out.

I'm not old, you're just 12.

Attempting to draw one thing per day for an entire month. This was day one.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Attempting to draw one thing per day for an entire month. This was day one.
What did you use and how do you get your ink lines so straight?

Looks fantastic.

What did you use and how do you get your ink lines so straight?

Looks fantastic.
I used micron pens, and the colors are photoshop. Inking takes practice. I'm still not great at it. do it enough and you'll find your inking groove.

I use micron pens too, but I found a brand that's less expensive and just as good. Hopefully, I get better and I just don't continue to practice doing it the wrong wAy.

Day two...and sometimes, just sometimes, you got nothing, so you draw something stupid and post it just before deadline. Like this guy. Tomorrow's pic will be better, I promise. LOL.

Day three! This is a preliminary sketch for a poster idea I have, I post it so that I don't miss a day. The final poster might look much different. I do not know.