Birdman (2014) by Alejandro González Iñárritu

Tools    

This film is going to be one of the most ambitious, challenging , beautiful pictures to come out in quite some time. so refreshing to see a good absurd dark comedy once in a while. This film and Inherent Vice are probably going to be the most impressive on a visual kooky level.

CANNOT WAIT !

KEATON , NORTON AND WATTS !!

This movie will be to Michael Keaton what Pulp Fiction was to John Travolta and The Wrestler was to Mickey Rourke.

I can't wait to hear his name as a nominee for Best Actor come award season.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

But peripheral to that, and absolutely worthy of Best Supporting Actor consideration, is Edward Norton. He is positively on fire in this film. It's the best thing he's done since "25th Hour," at least, and maybe even as far back as "American History X" and "Fight Club." He blows into "Birdman" like a confident whirlwind, sparring with Keaton and Emma Stone with whip-like intensity and specificity, and when he ends up out of the picture for a chunk of the film's second half, you feel that absence. Stone, meanwhile, gets a number of great moments, one in particular where she lashes out at Riggan (her father) in a vicious "you don't matter" diatribe that had me stifling a mid-screening burst of applause, personally.
Read more at http://m.hitfix.com/in-contention/ma...bbbF5mch5Gg.99

I will see but this movie look terrible in my opinion Channing Tatum....
Why do you hate every celebrity who's popular with teenage girls? It seems like a recurring complex of yours.

------------

Birdman gets released on the 28th of January in Belgium, so I'll still have to wait quite a bit before I'll be able to watch this.

August and september are often cruel times. Most of the trailers are out for the great fall films, but they're nowhere available yet!

I will see but this movie look terrible in my opinion Channing Tatum....
Why do you hate every celebrity who's popular with teenage girls? It seems like a recurring complex of yours.

------------

Birdman gets released on the 28th of January in Belgium, so I'll still have to wait quite a bit before I'll be able to watch this.

August and september are often cruel times. Most of the trailers are out for the great fall films, but they're nowhere available yet!
That sucks man. It comes out in the states in October. I'll let you know what I think when I finally see it.

------------

I don't like Channing Tatum because I think he's a bad actor, I don't care if girls like him or not. I actually love Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt and they are both Chick Magnet... so your point is invalid .

I predict a Best Actor Golden Globe and Oscar nod for Keaton, Best Supporting Actor and Actress nods for Norton and Stone respectively, Best Director for Inarritu, and Best Picture.

Let's just say this will be the movie to beat, and the one to walk away with the most awards.

Anybody else excited to see Michael Keaton finally get the recognition he deserves?

I predict a Best Actor Golden Globe and Oscar nod for Keaton, Best Supporting Actor and Actress nods for Norton and Stone respectively, Best Director for Inarritu, and Best Picture.

Let's just say this will be the movie to beat, and the one to walk away with the most awards.

Anybody else excited to see Michael Keaton finally get the recognition he deserves?
I don't hate Michael Keaton but he don't have a very impressive career so far ... so I don't very see which of his movie deserved for him a best actor nomination ...

Channing Tatum isn't a bad actor. Look at his performance in "Magic Mike"; it's far from being "bad".
I didn't see Magic Mike and I'm very not want to see it for being honest ...