What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now I'm thinking about going to bed, 'cause I have to go to work tomorrow morning, and I'm smiling because I just talked to my girl, whom I love more than anything else, and thanking god that she didn't break up with me for being so stupid yesterday. oh, and I'm scratching this nasty burn on my arm I got while cooking. It itches SO BAD!!!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I ate all your bees.
Contemplating whether or not I should assist the poster that is slowly falling down corner by corner from my wall....no wait it fell.

Lets put a smile on that block
Im sitting in my jimmy jams contemplting having a shower then trying to do some course work while wiggling my toes as theyre freezing....and man i need a poo as well.

I must become Caligari..!
Sitting here waiting to be picked up to go to the movies...... they should have been here 2 hours ago.... i dont think there coming
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
man i need a poo as well.
Just a little more info than needed

Blowing my nose.

trying to get DVD shrink to shrink "The Stand" down to only 1 DVD-R" Man lowest I can get it is 15 GB.

FREEZING!

Problem with the gas supply so currently have none. No heating, nothing, nada, zippo.

Its bloomin' cold out, colder inside and I'm FREEZING. Chilled to the bone.

Also loosing fingers from frostbite writing this.

snap! There goes another one.

I'm currently wondering why Atkins bars have a bad aftertaste. Especiall the peanut butter ones. Oh, and admiring the tabby cat who's taking up half my mouse pad.

Lets put a smile on that block
Im eating a macdonalds happy meal while playing with my Dorey toy. She speaks whale....im such a loser *Insert Incredibly uncool smiley here*

Right now I'm trying to decide what I want to eat…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
Right now I'm throwing coconuts at the people trying to steal my island.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Right now I'm throwing coconuts at the people trying to steal my island.
*throws the coconuts back at you*

I See You When You're Sleeping
Don't you find it difficult working with clients between you?

Anyway, I'm working on my website again. Also trying to find something bigger to throw at SC.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Don't you find it difficult working with clients between you?.
Yes they think That I am not listening to them, I have assured them that I can do more than one thing at a time.
1. Play on the computer
2. Pretend that I am listening
3. grunt at the appropriate time.
4. Take their money

I'm rubbing my eyes in sleepiness...and now I'm going to bed...

watching Star Trek Nemesis