The MoFo Map

Tools    

I will drop this whole American English thing after just one minor criticism. It's another pronunciation thing again, and it's how Americans pronounce English county names that end in "shire". Americans pronounce it exactly how it is spelt . For example, English people pronounce it: Derby'SHUR' or depending on the accent Derby'SHA'. It's goes through me when I hear Americans on TV shows pronounce it like that. That's it, rant over. Beer time!

Ultimately, it's up to Rodent where he wants this map to be on the casual/accurate spectrum, but I will say that if he decides he wants it to be accurate, you guys should definitely respect that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Oh... who put Guap in Japan?
It's not Guap in Japan. It's his dream.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't mind a bit of fun... I've let SC's slide as it's pretty funny and he did it to himself. Would like it if he would do a proper one though.

As for adding other people's or doing spoof ones for the sake of it, in this case Guaporense, I might have to draw a line on it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just added mine and if I remember I will change it once we have moved

A system of cells interlinked
We have been talking about it for years! A couple of small ones have gone off, though. John McClane came and visited LTIzzy and I for a week, and another time, Holden, Yoda and JC met in Washington DC.

Yeah, I'm always down for this kind of thing. I'll make time in my schedule if someone comes out near me or wants to meet nearby. I could be persuaded to drive a bit if it involved meeting up with multiple MoFos, too.

And I'm really holding out hope that one of my favorite video games, SpyParty, has a booth at PAX East next year, since that would give me an excuse to drive up to Boston and meet Sedai and the gang.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've had MoFos stay at chez Tat before and I'm sure I will have again. Tatty Cottage is far nicer than the last place too, phalanx of cats notwithstanding.

Hehe. Well, standing offer: any MoFo who comes out my way, lunch is on me.
When I have my philosophy degree and am homeless, I'll take you up on that offer.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A movie night or something with MoFos would be awesome. Yoda cant you purchase a small island somewhere and name it The Isle of MoFo and only members can enter? Just a thought