Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Unregistered User

Nebraska (2013)

Bruce Dern gives a seriously good performance as an aging alcoholic determined to travel the long journey, to collect a sweepstakes prize, regardless of which circumstances that arrive. Brilliantly paced and shot in black and white. Loved it.

++

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Cook,the thief,the wife,and her Lover
-

Morbid,grotesque and beautiful at the same time.One of the most visually stunning films I've ever seen honestly.

4/5
Sites for legal streaming, the best streaming platforms
Look at torrents français, a good source to find french torrents

Bruce Dern gives a seriously good performance as an aging alcoholic determined to travel the long journey, to collect a sweepstakes prize, regardless of which circumstances that arrive. Brilliantly paced and shot in black and white. Loved it.

++
Great film, one of my favourites last year. One of few films I saw at the cinema, I was surprised by how funny it was. A very honest and human film that makes you smile, Dern and Bates are great.

The Cook,the thief,the wife,and her Lover
-

Morbid,grotesque and beautiful at the same time.One of the most visually stunning films I've ever seen honestly.
Another one of my favourites and I'd definitely agree with that statement. Greatest use of a set I have ever seen, fully utilised and explored by Greenaway's fantastic and mesmerising camerawork.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Now you see me (2013)

One of those movies that hit you hard in the first 10 seconds after you finished watching and really make you believed that you witnessed something great... But only lasts 10 seconds...

Highly entertaining and the cast is great... However, the amount of plotholes, cliches (Ocean's all over again), and shallow characters is overwhelming! It's good to just relax and not think about it, but it cannot be called a good movie.

5/10

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Now you see me (2013)

One of those movies that hit you hard in the first 10 seconds after you finished watching and really make you believed that you witnessed something great... But only lasts 10 seconds...

Highly entertaining and the cast is great... However, the amount of plotholes, cliches (Ocean's all over again), and shallow characters is overwhelming! It's good to just relax and not think about it, but it cannot be called a good movie.

5/10

I liked Now You See Me. I found it fun and exciting, even with all the plot holes.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Same, I enjoyed 'Now you see me' I dont know if the sequel is a good idea but my son is looking forward to it.

I just watched 'The IT Crowd' series 4 and it was hilarious

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The Blind Side (2009)

Even with all the great reviews, I've been avoiding The Blind Side because I thought it was a football movie, and I usually don't like football movies, but I was wrong.

The Blind Side is one of the best recent movies that I've seen. It's not a football movie. It's about a kid who becomes a football player, and how he got there. This movie is funny, dramatic, exciting, and thoroughly enjoyable. Sandra Bullock is fantastic, and Quinton Aaron is great too. The only complaint that I have about the movie is I don't like Tim McGraw without his mustache.

The Blind Side is a must-see movie for everyone.

I liked The Blind Side, I didn't love it. I have not heard a lot of chatter about it around here, but I have a feeling the chatter won't be good.

The Blind Side is a very good movie !

I’m just the espresso
Under The Skin (2013) directed by Jonathan Glazer

I had absolutely no idea what to expect from this film but as soon as I found out it was about an alien who seduces men then kills them I knew I had to watch it and I'm really glad I gave it a shot. I actually watched this with a friend who left halfway through because she got bored and wanted to do something else but I can't really understand that so yeah. Damn, Scarlett Johansson was so brilliant and flawless and I thought it was amazing how little dialogue there was and there were so many questions left unanswered but to me, that's kind of what made it really exciting and this is coming from someone who is generally not a big fan of sci-fi.

Fat Girl (2001)

A little known French movie would seem like an odd choice for me. I picked it because it was on someone's list of disturbing movies in a video I watched on YouTube. It's basically, and I'm not sure how to explain this, a sexual coming of age story with 2 sisters? You've got the pretty 15 year old, and the heavier 12 year old. Most of the movie is bleak, but unremarkable, until you get the out of nowhere, wtf ending. I don't know who I'd recommend this to besides maybe Tokeza; this reminds me of a movie he loves. Movie Gal or Minio, maybe?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Desperado

Robert Rodriguez's sophomore Directorial effort as well as the second in the "Mexico" trilogy. Doing these movies back to back helped keep the tone of the series. I didn't like the conversion to english. I've also never been a fan of Selma Hayek. I also thought it was odd to replace the mariachi and then have him in the movie? The bigger budget was nice visually and effects wise, but there's just something about El Mariachi's style that was more appealing. Desperado earns the same rating as El Mariachi because of it's improved effects and acting, but if I had to choose, I would give the edge to El Mariachi because of the low budget grittyness.

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP MOFO. I know the third is the weakest in the trilogy. Should I even bother watching it? I liked the first two so much, I don't want to ruin my view of the mariachi. Yes or No on Once Upon a Time in Mexico?
being a big fan of the trilogy i would instantly say yes. But, since you liked el mariachi more than desperado, i'd hesitate since Once Upon A Time In Mexico follows the same formula of desperado and even kicks it up a notch.
If that works for you, then you should definitely check it out.
For me it actually became my favorite of the three though its been ages since i've seen mariachi, so i need to again.

Chappie doesn't like the real world

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP MOFO. I know the third is the weakest in the trilogy. Should I even bother watching it? I liked the first two so much, I don't want to ruin my view of the mariachi. Yes or No on Once Upon a Time in Mexico?
Once Upon a Time in Mexico is my favorite of the three by far. I don't see why it would ruin anything even if you don't like it, so I think you should give it a chance.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 21/8

under the skin 9/10