MoFo Fantasy Football 2014 - Week 1

Tools    

In my work league I have RG III and Matt Ryan at QB. Started Ryan. Thank God! Only an 8 team league but winner takes $200. Think I'll join the Mofo league next season.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It's very tough to get into the free, 14-team league (though being a regular you'd have a very good shot if anyone doesn't come back), but we started a pay league this year with a handful of MoFos and offline friends of mine, so if you're down with that we'll almost definitely be able to find a slot next year. You are, of course, quite welcome.

It was $50 this year; seems pretty likely we'll keep it there next season. We got 10 people, since this is the first season and it can be notoriously hard to sign people up for pay leagues if they don't all know each other in real life, but I'm pretty sure next year we can get 12.

It's hard to find trustworthy, decently-run leagues, pay or otherwise, so I think we'll get a lot of return players.

Devin Hester the most relevant WR4 around? Were the Bears just using him wrong? He came up very clutch today. I was pretty angry about our 1.8m cap hit when he was acquired, now I'm surprisingly optimistic about his potential in our offense. Matt Ice killing it with 9 different receivers! Such an elite arm when he has protection.

Heyyy. Finally settling in. Military to university student transition has been interesting. Now I am a 26 year old in freshmen classes. The use of "like" as a verbal pause every other word when my peers are engaged in conversation with the professors may be the death of me.

Like that is cool, like.