Dawn of the Dead

Tools    

Oh dear lord. I'll reserve judgement, but that looks absolutely awful. Not good-awful, just awful. Do they have any idea what made the original so great?

I don't know how you came up with awful with a thirty second clip, Henry. I'll reserve judgement as well, because most horror movies suck anyway. Ving is popular enough to be a bit choosy, so maybe it'll be all right. And no, they don't know...if they did it would be Romero re-making it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I don't know how you came up with awful with a thirty second clip, Henry. I'll reserve judgement as well, because most horror movies suck anyway. Ving is popular enough to be a bit choosy, so maybe it'll be all right. And no, they don't know...if they did it would be Romero re-making it.
It was fine until they actually showed movie footage. As I said, I think it looks terrible, but I will reserve judgement on it.

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
It was fine until they actually showed movie footage. As I said, I think it looks terrible, but I will reserve judgement on it.
Wha?

Wha?

Perhaps I have unusually high expectations. Or perhaps, I am always right no matter what. Always. Yep, that's probably it.

Perhaps I have unusually high expectations. Or perhaps, I am always right no matter what. Always. Yep, that's probably it.
I was laughing at, "It was fine until they actually showed movie footage." I thought it was one of those, "You know what my favorite part was? The ending credits." type of joke.

I was laughing at, "It was fine until they actually showed movie footage." I thought it was one of those, "You know what my favorite part was? The ending credits." type of joke.
Ah well. Miscommunication is my specialty.

well quite personally i think that this movie looks really good
the original was a bit lame but i think that only becuase of the way it was filmed and of course for the god-awefull soundtrack *blech*

Originally Posted by theshape82
well quite personally i think that this movie looks really good
the original was a bit lame but i think that only becuase of the way it was filmed and of course for the god-awefull soundtrack *blech*

I'm just going to back off and pretend I didn't see this.

I'm just going to back off and pretend I didn't see this.
That's what I did...but it's kind of hard now that we've both spoken up and acknowledged it. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Shape is back! How's the knee?
hurts lol
but i'm gettin along i guess
and as for being back?...well right now i'm on a friends comp because i moved a few months ago and decided to wait for cable or dsl to get internet...and my internet isn't being hooked up untill the 28th...then i'll be really back

as for everybody elses rude comments about me liking the movie
my opinion not yours
get over it

as for everybody elses rude comments about me liking the movie
my opinion not yours
get over it
I won't get over it. I plan to hold a grudge against you until I reach my grave. From now on, I will devote my time here to slandering your name.

Oh dear god.

ooooooooook....you do that bud
while i on the other hand am going to go over here and...NOT CARE

ooooooooook....you do that bud
while i on the other hand am going to go over here and...NOT CARE

I have methods of making you care.

Procrastinator who can't wait.
Looks okay, probably just a renter.

i'll see it...but i have a long list of things to see tho....like matrix revolutions and lotr return of the king and not to meantion....
drumroll please
AVP!!!!
*drool*
so i may just wait till it hits video

Kinda looks like one of those movies like House of the Dead where it's awful but has like 2 good parts.