Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

I liked everyone you guys mentioned so far. Comedians CAN be annoying but that's part of their character persona.

My dislike: Sandra Bullock, she reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Make a better place
It's along list and I'm sure I missed few

Christian Bale

Jonah Hill

Bradley Cooper

Russel Crowe

Tom Cruise

Hemsworth Family, all of them

Jack Black

Bruce Willis (is becoming one of them)

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Anston

(I have to mention) Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, & Taylor Lautner (although I never wanted to watch a movie but haven't because one of them. I just have never wanted to watch any movie they're in, and I hope it stays that way forever)

Turn Off :

I hate him as hell don't like one movie with him in it ... I just cannot stand him

Another Turn Off:

- One of the most overrated and boring actor of all time

lol

Joaquin Phoenix
Ben Stiller (I refuse, I mean "REFUSE" to watch any of his crappy films)
Jeff Daniels
Jason Segel

Oh there is more... far more....

Alec Baldwin (although I do like a couple of his performances, he usually turns me off).

I dont know... I guess its just the character he plays.... the first film I seen him in was "8mm" with Nic Cage and well I was just relieved when he died.. . felt the same way about him in "Gladiator".

I know he's one of your favorite actors but its just like Jake Gyllenhall, who I cant stand either. Sorry Miss Vicky!

Ever since Batman and Robin this guy has been on my s**t list. I almost did not see Gravity because of this guy. Luckily I like Sandra Bullock quite a bit, so I went to see her. Glad I did too since it was an AMAZING movie in 3D.
I think I'm the only one on the world who actually appreciate this movie hahaha

I dont know... I guess its just the character he plays.... the first film I seen him in was "8mm" with Nic Cage and well I was just relieved when he died.. . felt the same way about him in "Gladiator".

I know he's one of your favorite actors but its just like Jake Gyllenhall, who I cant stand either. Sorry Miss Vicky!
He plays a whole bunch of characters that have little in common. Have you seen anything of his beyond those two films?

He plays a whole bunch of characters that have little in common. Have you seen anything of his beyond those two films?
Signs, which isnt my favorite M Night film.. The Village, which I enjoyed.. Walk the Line which was ok... I seen Quills but dont remember him in it...and dont remember him in Hotel Rwanda.

His role in Hotel Rwanda is really, really small. I can't recall if he even had any lines. If he did, it was like a couple of sentences at best. Not sure how you can forget him in Quills, but okay.

You and Sexy Celebrity are the only two I know of who like it.
Sexy love it because of Arny I guess ? but for me this is a movie from my childhood and I actually got it in classic VHS but I know it's bad just for the feelings I have about it I still appreciate it

His role in Hotel Rwanda is really, really small. I can't recall if he even had any lines. If he did, it was like a couple of sentences at best. Not sure how you can forget him in Quills, but okay.
for Quills, it was more about Geoffrey Rush... I am a huge fan of deSade... how can I forget to focus on Rush's character.. Kate Winslet just had a role that mattered because of Rush...

Sexy love it because of Arny I guess ? but for me this is a movie from my childhood and I actually got it in classic VHS but I know it's bad just for the feelings I have about it I still appreciate it
Like what ya like. I like quite a few crap movies too. Just not that one.