Bruce Willis
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jason Statham
Mickey Rourke
Sylvester Stallone

John McTiernan to direct

I thought they were finished with all of these already xD

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Maybe Bieber will get killed in the first 5 minutes like that dude in Expendables 2.

Then instead of tracking, finding and killing the bad guys... they track, find and reward.

I loved the first 2 Expendables but havent seen the third yet but I have heard people saying its bad and the fact that it is 12 [pg13] doesnt fill me with confidence as The first film as an 18 and the second film was an 15. Will definitely be buying the 3rd film as I want to see it but Im not as excited as I was going into Expendables 2.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Why do people want Van Damme again? He was in #2.

Kill off some Expendables that are....expendable (crews, couture) and bring in other guys.

Anyways, this probably won't happen.

Pierce Brosnan and Hulk Hogan are on board.

There's a rumour going round that Dwayne The Rock Johnson is going to be the villain... and also that Sly wants Jack Nicholson to be a villain as well.

Boxer Manny Pacquiao has also been confirmed.

-

The Expendables 5 has also been confirmed as in the works by Avi Learner.

-

ExpendaBelles has also been confirmed. Meryl Streep, Cameron Diaz and Milla Jovovich are in talks and Robert Luketic has been confirmed as director of ExpendaBelles.
When America’s Navy SEALs are wiped out trying to penetrate the island lair of a deadly despot who has captured one of the world’s top nuclear scientists, it becomes clear that there is no such thing as the right man for the job and that this is a mission so impossible that only women can handle it. The only way in: some of the world’s deadliest female operatives must pose as high-class call-girls shipped in by private plane to satisfy a dictator–and instead save the scientist and the day.

-

Galgo, played by Antonio Banderas in Ex3 is rumoured to get his own spin-off movie.

The basic idea for these Expendables films is pretty damn awesome, but the execution for all three has been very poor. I wish they got a director and scriptwriter who wanted to do more with it, than just let veteran actors fool around and retell lines from previous films...

Maybe Bieber will get killed in the first 5 minutes like that dude in Expendables 2.
That's what I was thinking - if he's in the film, he's most likely going to be a minor character who gets killed off for comedic relief

I'm over it. Cool concept, beaten to death, but I'm sure plenty will enjoy it. Just not for me any more.

Stallone himself said that for the third one he tried to make is suitable for a younger audience and admitted that it didn't work. He then went on to assure us that the same mistake will not be made in the future (hinting a fourth instalment.) He also said he would love Jackie Chan to join!

The basic idea for these Expendables films is pretty damn awesome, but the execution for all three has been very poor. I wish they got a director and scriptwriter who wanted to do more with it, than just let veteran actors fool around and retell lines from previous films...

They should get John McTiernan to direct. The guy is a legendary action movie director, much like Stallone, Van Damme, Schwarzenegger, and Willis, amongst many others are legendary action stars. Some of the movies he made were Predator and Die Hard.

They should get John McTiernan to direct. The guy is a legendary action movie director.
Yeah that guy kind of fell off the map.

He had a lot of talent. Die Hard, Predator, and Die Hard 3 are some of my favorite movies. That would be cool if he made a comeback.

Pointless movies to me , just a bunch of actors shooting , fighting , exploding stuff etc. I better watch some old movies like Rocky, Rambo , or Indiana Jones than these movies.

It's been confirmed they're filming in 2016 for a 2017 release.

The budget has been confirmed too as "Over £100m" with the other 3 having budgets of 80, 90 and 90.

Why? What studio executive thought that the proper response to making the lowest grossing one in the series was to make a new one with even more money to lose?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Why? What studio executive thought that the proper response to making the lowest grossing one in the series was to make a new one with even more money to lose?
It didn't help that the film leaked a month or so before it was released.

Suspect's Reviews

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Quite excited for the ExpendaBelles, here's hoping there's:
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Cynthia Rothrock
Uma Thurman
Katharine Isabelle
Sharni Vinson
Zhang Ziyi
Michelle Yeoh
Linda Hamilton

The movie has secured backing from China, which is safe to say Jackie Chan will definitely be in this one.

I'm hoping they can bring back Mickey Rourke, and bring Steven Seagal onboard this time around, too.

I think Sly might kill off Randy Couture, Terry Crews, or Jet Li.

All in all, I'm excited for EX4!

The Expendables 4... has apparently lost Stallone.
He's been the one and only driving force in getting an ensemble cast of 1980s and 1990s action stars together.

For reasons unknown, Sly has walked away... leaving the movie in hiatus.

For reasons unknown, Sly has walked away... leaving the movie in hiatus.
I read it was because of creative differences with the script.