Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

At the theatre to see "As Above, So Below" at 11:30 am.
tell me your critic after ! I'm curious to heard it , I go watch it Sunday night cannot wait !

Tonight i'm going to sit down with the wife, and watch Leprachaun: Origins. Not expecting much from it.

Tonight i'm going to sit down with the wife, and watch Leprachaun: Origins. Not expecting much from it.
it's awful but so awful that it is funny as hell !

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
cricket is watching a lot of arthouse lately. Is it for some list or just trying to broaden your horizons?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Miracle Mile (1988)

Minio rated it highly in Movie Tab a few months ago I think and the film's title never left my mind since. It's time to watch this little cult thriller!

Minority Report (2002) by Steven Spielberg

Sites for legal streaming, the best streaming platforms
Look at torrents français, a good source to find french torrents

cricket is watching a lot of arthouse lately. Is it for some list or just trying to broaden your horizons?
Just broadening his horizons I believe. Or trying to find a cure for insomnia. One or the other.

I watched Enemy the other day and loved it! Inspired me to watch more movies of a similar genre so I went and got The Game, The Machinist, and Se7en. Starting now with The Machinist!

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
rurouni kenshin
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Welcome to the human race...
Cop Out is on TV tonight and since it's the only one of Kevin Smith's main movies I haven't seen, I'm going to try to make the effort to catch it (even though it'll probably be terrible, but whatever.)

Accattone (1961) by Pier Paolo Pasolini

Im back from Rome with italian movie posters of Django, 8½ and Bicycle Thieves, but we also saw the Pigneto district where Accattone was filmed, so im going to see this debut feature by Pasolini tonight!

Cop Out is on TV tonight and since it's the only one of Kevin Smith's main movies I haven't seen, I'm going to try to make the effort to catch it (even though it'll probably be terrible, but whatever.)
I quite liked it, but everyone hates it including those in it, so, I'd expect you to not like it either.