Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've always been one to advocate suspending disbelief and that movies should get to make their own rules, but I've always found the premise of the The Purge an especially hard pill to swallow. It's just too ridiculous from a behavioral and psychological point of view.

Facebook is also ridiculous. I'm so glad I am not a part of any "social-media". That term is starting to drive me nuts. "What's trending?" Who cares! Every time I turn on the tv someone is talking about how some celebrity made a controversial tweet, but then removed it and apologized. You would think they would just learn to stay off of social-media and let their publicist tweet for them. "Everything is wonderful and I love good stuff. But I really hate bad stuff!" And why the hell am I learning about this on the news?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im annoyed at my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Ive only had it since Christmas and it has decided it doesnt like being charged. So this means I may not be able to get online as much as I would like at the moment. Fairplay to Samsung they have sent the packaging for me to sent it back to them to fix, but I need someone to sign for it while we are away as it is going to be returned while we are on a two week holiday. So do I gamble and send it the day before we leave with the possibility of it being fixed and sent back to my address and as there is no one to sign for it it will be sent back to Samsung and I may loose it... or do I wait to make a new order with Samsung after I come back from our 2 week holiday, which means I will be offline longer... We do have a laptop but its not the best as its old and crap.

Summer colds.

When my coworker brought her kids into the office on Monday while she helped out, the younger one had a really runny nose. Guess what? Wednesday night I had a tickle in my throat. That "tickle" has since progressed to a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and alternating runny nose and nasal congestion.

Yay me.

Anyone else have this Facebook purge crap going on on their page? It's pretty annoying and stupid
Facebook Purge? How about a MoFo Purge?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Facebook purge

Speaking of Facebook, people take it way to seriously! I have people in my friends list who posts things such as 'I hate Facebook and its so ridiculous!'... then why are you on there posting this garbage??? Also the same person says 'its sick that parents put pictures of their children on there' and then once they have a kid all you ever see is 50 million photos of their child. The top of the list that gets on my nerves with these people is the posts 'Ive had enough of FB and im leaving... never coming back' Yeah OK you're acting like a spoilt child and its the same as 'running away from home', you'll be back and then the whole annoying circle of FB life will start back up again.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I would think it's more troublesome in the bathtub, but I guess not everyone takes baths.
I never realized the idea until a co-worker made mention one day.

The laziness of journalism that has a small article padded out with 'this is what people on Twitter are saying...' Followed by a cut and paste of Tweets.

Definitely. And the Outrage Machine that waits for something potentially controversial to happen, and then specifically goes and finds the most hateful bile they can find on Twitter to see what "X group is saying."

Summer colds.

When my coworker brought her kids into the office on Monday while she helped out, the younger one had a really runny nose. Guess what? Wednesday night I had a tickle in my throat. That "tickle" has since progressed to a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and alternating runny nose and nasal congestion.

Yay me.
Yeah, kids are germ factories. I had no end of colds and sniffles when I was living with my niece and nephew.

Anyone else have this Facebook purge crap going on on their page? It's pretty annoying and stupid
Just looked this up - looks like I totally missed what this was, also not one person on my friends list wrote or put anything up that was connected to this Facebook Purge.

So it looks like just complete and utter morons took part in it.

What arse came up with the lovely idea...

So it looks like just complete and utter morons took part in it.....
Haha I know right. Welcome to today's world. I've been on Facebook since just about its fruition and I've never even heard of it or anything like it. Hopefully when little kids grow up these days to become teenagers in the future, the world goes backwards and becomes as it was when I was a kid. Better. lol

Facebook purge

Speaking of Facebook, people take it way to seriously! I have people in my friends list who posts things such as 'I hate Facebook and its so ridiculous!'... then why are you on there posting this garbage??? Also the same person says 'its sick that parents put pictures of their children on there' and then once they have a kid all you ever see is 50 million photos of their child. The top of the list that gets on my nerves with these people is the posts 'Ive had enough of FB and im leaving... never coming back' Yeah OK you're acting like a spoilt child and its the same as 'running away from home', you'll be back and then the whole annoying circle of FB life will start back up again.

MySpace was the same - hell AOL chat rooms & groups were the same. it is all about being able to passive aggressively state ones opinion without any "real" consequences. The internet has become something to big and too inclusive to be passive agressive anymore.

It is not like the kid taking his ball home and then showing up again in a week -

Ok, so me and my dad went to see Let's Be Cops today, which I'm sure that all of you know is a comedy. For this to make sense, let me just say that my dad has a rather loud laugh when he finds something funny. He isn't doing it to annoy people or draw attention to himself, that's just how he laughs. And yes, it can be embarassing at times, but usually people just laugh in return at his ridiculous laugh. Anyway, on with the story. There was a woman sitting in front of us at the theater today, and just about every time someone would laugh slightly louder than normal, she would sigh and say "Oh my God" under her breath. There was a time when she said "Oh my God this is ridiculous" and a time where she said "Oh my God, shut up." Most of these comments were aimed at my father, but occasionally they were aimed at the large family that was laughing. Luckily, my dad didn't hear these comments, and he enjoyed the movie in its entirety. But since I heard them, everytime just about everyone in the theater laughed I heard these negative comments, which would make me mad, and distract me from the funny movie and overall just ruined the fun mood that you get when you see a funny movie. If you don't want to hear people laugh, then why the hell do you go and see a funny movie? Do we have to pitch our laughter to your liking even when we can't control it? Are you the only one who desserves to laugh at this movie? This is what I was thinking when this woman was making these negative comments during the movie. Now, she wasn't the only one who noticed my dad's laughter, but when the others heard it, they simply laughed, adding to the comedic experience and fun environment. There were times that I was tempted to say "I'm sorry that people laugh when they find something funny." to this woman, but I didn't because I didn't want to bring attention to myself and ruin the happy and fun mood at the theater. I just had to rant about this, it has annoyed me ever since it's happened, and I'm still a little mad about it now. But thank you if you took the time to read this.
Fire walk with me.

Yeah, I am absolutely one of those anti-talking, anti-cell phone crusaders. I have, like, zero tolerance for it. But even I make an exception for laughter, especially at a comedy. I love a crowd that laughs boisterously at a comedy. Makes it better.

Yeah, I am absolutely one of those anti-talking, anti-cell phone crusaders. I have, like, zero tolerance for it. But even I make an exception for laughter, especially at a comedy. I love a crowd that laughs boisterously at a comedy. Makes it better.
Exactly! That's partly why I love going to comedies at the theater. It's such a great environment, with people laughing together, and they're not all just individual viewers, they become a group laughing together.

mens ladies sports cars humans