Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
New images.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
looks like he's got the old part down

It's all a matter of perspective I guess. The grey wings and extra weight make Affleck look older than he is.

Here to learn. And judge silently.
I really think that the "older, darker versions of the superheroes" is the right way for DC to go. If they want to compete, they need to put their own spin on this, and a darker, pre-established universe is the perfect way to do it. DC does its best stuff, at least in comics, when it's dealing with darker storylines, when it's aiming at an intelligent adult audience. If it can adapt that from the comics to the movies, it would have something really great.

TL; DR: It's not that they're doing the wrong thing, it's that they're not doing it the right way.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

This looks awesome,I think he is very motivated to do this.Everything they showed us I liked and I hope that won't change.Also they finally have a plan,story is there,in place.They are behind MARVEL but with this movie they will get in same position,because let's be honest Batman and Superman are more iconic and with them others will become the same,MARVEL did a good job in making less known guys popular but its not the same,not even close.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Nah he wasn't it was all just a CGI blur resembling Henry Cavill.

Nah he wasn't it was all just a CGI blur resembling Henry Cavill.
I thought that was Goku

Scoot McNairy’s role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is still unknown, but according to a new set photo this is the only clue we have so far....

Who in the Superman/Batman universe is missing the bottoms of his legs...?

Who in the Superman/Batman universe is missing the bottoms of his legs...?
If he was missing the bottom of his legs, you wouldn't see anything below the top of them. Let alone his suit pants AND the green pants covering the bottom part.

I notice a small change in Cavill's hair.

In MOS, it was styled but wasn't overly gelled or sleek.

Looks more slick in those pictures and his sideburns are cut to sharp points too... much more like Superman now.

If he was missing the bottom of his legs, you wouldn't see anything below the top of them. Let alone his suit pants AND the green pants covering the bottom part.
The only thing below the green part are rubber shoes, which nobody wears with a suit. That means they're not the character's--he's just wearing them between takes. So the original question is perfectly fine, as is the case with most of these bizarre corrections.