What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Eating french fries while carefully wiping my hands on a blue napkin as to make sure i don't get any grease on my keyboard as i type this extremely long sentence that may qualify as one that runs on in reply to this thread.

sitting here debating on what to watch... really want to watch "Reykjavik Whale Watching Massacre" but think I wont have time before I need to go to sleep.. ugh... work tomorrow... work today.... I think I will watch "Outlander".

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Listening to...Well Eminem killing Slim Shady...I think,I'm not sure,its only my 3rd time listening this album ...Its so nice to see(hear) there are still complex lyrics not just auto-tune/party/**** idiotic thing...When older artists stop doing this I don't know who will replace them...I'm not talking about Rap,I'm talking about music overall,because new school sucks...

Waiting for my computer to download the adobe encore (dvd authoring program) library content so i can finish a wedding dvd.

waiting for my Slushie from Sonic to thaw... I didnt finish it last weekend so I immediately froze it when I got home... now I want to finish it.

now its like a cherry snocone... yum!

Taking a break from watching The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is my second attempt. I fell asleep during my first attempt. This time I've downed an energy shot first - and this damn movie is still making me drowsy. Still an hour to go, too.

Taking a break from watching The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is my second attempt. I fell asleep during my first attempt. This time I've downed an energy shot first - and this damn movie is still making me drowsy. Still an hour to go, too.
OMG I this movie

sitting here with two tabs open on my browser.. one for movieforums.com... the other for my game on facebook.. they created where you could have a friend help you with your quests on the game... I created my "EX" movie buddy as my friend to help.. but I just changed its name to "Random Guy".... dont want anything to remind me of a hateful rude person who only thinks of themselves.

looking for a new Mads avatar.... i would love to use an animated gif of his to be a banner....