Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

I liked it. The only thing that kind of disappointed me was the acting. Perhaps it was more the voice acting since it was dubbed. I've heard that's just how they made Italian movies, they dubbed even the original language. I didn't let it bother me too much though. Visually the film was nice. It certainly is comparable to Cannibal Ferox, but I enjoyed Cannibal Holocaust a bit more. I especially liked the way the story unfolded. The perspective of the characters watching footage was interesting, and the way the movie escalated was just right. Overall I had kind of set my expectations a bit higher, but I still enjoyed it.
Did you have a bowl of turtle soup afterwards?

August Underground's Penance (2007)

I think I initially overrated the first two of the series because of the novelty of it all. This was also sick and disturbing, but it really started to get old, and I realized it was crap.

Rushmore (1998)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Dear Actors of this movie and dear screenwriter,

Can't the characters SHUT UP for a minute?

Sincerely,
Mr Minio

But, well.. it's a great movie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Me and my brother just rewatched this as it was on Film4 so I recorded it. 3rd time I've seen it, 2nd time for him. Absolute masterpiece, it had better win the seventies countdown!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
We watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday and it is the greatest Marvel film to date. It is glorious and I cant wait to see it again.

Frozen (2010)

- Awesome shocking , intense and powerful movie about Three skiers who are Stranded on a chairlift and beneath them Wolf are hunting for food ... it's very something to see in my opinion and it's scary as hell. I don't want to be eated alive by a wolf .

Did you have a bowl of turtle soup afterwards?
Last year my dad and my brother caught a large snapping turtle and actually did make a stew with it. They said it was good, but the turtle was a bit too old. I didn't get to try any because I don't live in the same city as them. But I saw the huge shell they kept.

I want to bring this to school one day and tell everyone it's the disney movie Frozen, and they'll believe me because they'll see that it says Frozen on the DVD. Heh heh heh, but they'll be in for quite a shock
Fire walk with me.

easy 2001:a space odyssey a+++ but then again an art film like this deserves more.

Frozen (2010)

- Awesome shocking , intense and powerful movie about Three skiers who are Stranded on a chairlift and beneath them Wolf are hunting for food ... it's very something to see in my opinion and it's scary as hell. I don't want to be eated alive by a wolf .

That's a good movie for horror fans

Inside (2007)

-awesome gory , disturbing and bloody horror flick with a very interesting pot/twist. Entertaining as hell for a french flick.

+

I don't think you need spoiler to the understand that he win ... I think it's crystal clear without even look at it
I was taking the piss, mate

Holy crap. The actors, the concept, the storyline.. Everything was amazing. The ending was great. This is a must watch.

Welcome to the human race...
The Expendables 2 -
, although that feels a bit generous. Certainly better than the first, at least.

A Most Wanted Man (2014)

This was the only thing currently in theaters that interested me, and I was very satisfied. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, and I think it actually did surpass my expectations a little in terms of it's quality and the enjoyment I got out of it. The first thing I noticed, that impressed me, was the cinematography. There are a lot of interesting and creative shots that helped create the atmosphere. The film felt reminiscent of The International in it's realistic approach, but was not as violent. The second thing that impressed me was the depth of the characters. They had a lot of personality and I really loved them all. The acting was excellent. I really enjoyed the roles that each of the actors played. I think this was Philip Seymour Hoffman's final performance, R.I.P. He was a great actor. Rachel McAdams really surprised me. I loved her performance, and I loved her character. This is officially my favorite role of hers. Normally she isn't an actress I would pay a lot of attention to because her roles just don't normally interest me much, though she's always been a fine actress. William Dafoe was also wonderful in this. I loved how different his character was from other roles I've seen him in. There were a lot of things I loved about this movie. It's a very solid movie. It's one of those movies that I really can't find any fault with. I think the reason I didn't love it more or give it a higher rating was just mostly due to a little bit of a boredom factor in it's pace, and the content didn't excite me as much as movies I liked more and rated higher. But I wouldn't say that anything about this movie needs to be changed. It's an excellent film, and I highly recommend it.

The ending was terrific!

Unregistered User

Thriller-A Cruel Picture (1973)

Decent revenge/exploitation film. Quite different from what i expected as was a lot slower, which wasn't such a bad thing, just different.

+

The Secret life of Walter Mitty (1947)

Pretty entertaining but it dragged a little and failed to hold my attention. Probably my own fault after watching Thriller.