What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

It's Saturday night and it's the first one I've spent in in a long time.

I'm relaxing (or trying to) before my first ever week of teaching full time. So I'm siting here with a little anxiety.

Best of luck with it AF.

Good to have you back, n3wt. I'm guessing you didn't bring the weather back with you. It's not a Welsh thing today, though. Although we had a pretty dry and sunny day, it did rain once and threatened to a couple of times.

Here to learn. And judge silently.
Eating ice cream out of the carton, watching Jarhead, and staring sadly at the 50 million boxes I still have to fill with crap before moving day.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Been hoover shopping today -_- on the plus side we have a great hoover.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm trying to make a profile banner, but I'm having problems getting the size right because I didn't realize that part of the banner would be covered by user information.

Would somebody please check my profile banner and see if it finally looks right?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come back from being out with the kids, thankfully the rain has stopped all day so we were able to go and play. Also went shopping and let my daughter go on the ride but as she wanted me to go on with her the guy running it said 'go ahead' I explained 'no im to big' etc and he and my daughter wouldnt take no for an answer so I went on the damn ride as well

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I'd have paid good money to see you on the ride with her.
The ride was outside our local asda and also right outside the resturant windows and there were quite a few people looking out of the windows probably thinking 'What the hell am I seeing!' Its worth it, Phoebe loved me being on there, plus I didnt have to pay for myself
Looking good n3wt your daughter is very cute
Cheers Nebs she is a legend fairplay. If my boy had come with us I dont think I would of had to go on, but he was to busy playing on the xbox with my brother in law who is 2 years older than him.