Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

[rating*]number[/rating*]

Remove the asterisks, and replace the word "number" with a number between 1 and 5.

You can also do a 1/2 score
or like this

Just type:
rating]rating_0_5[/rating

(but add a bracket to the front and back of that tag to close it [ ] and enter between 0-4 for the first number

BTW when I first got here I though they were little barrels.

You can also do it this way [rat!ng]4.5[rat!ng]
But replace the ! with i

Fire walk with me.

MUD

So much rave reviews about this film and I have to say it lives up to it.The story was well written and the acting was top notch especially McConaughey, I was also drawn into Tye Sheridan who played the young boy Ellis. The only thing I would say was to change the ending of the movie I would have opted (without spoiling anything) for the opposite of what happened. Overall though this movie was great and I would recommend it to anyone who has not seen it yet.

4/5 Stars

Felt like a Williams movie like most have the last couple of nights. This is one that had escaped me somehow. Gilliam always makes me like his characters and makes me laugh a little. I have yet to fall head over heels for one of his movies but also have never saw one that I did not enjoy. Williams and Bridges are both fantastic.

It was actually pretty good, there wa ssome humorous moments, the action was well made. I was entertained the whole way through, but please 8,7 on IMDB helllll no. As far as comic book movie goes I'd put it in the middle range. Far better than Thor 1, Thor 2, Captain America, Iron Man 2, X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, any batman other than those of Nolan, but not as good as X2, the 2 last X-Mens, TDK trilogy, Iron-Man or Spider-Man 2.

For any wrestling fan big Dave Batista is hilarious, he was definitely my favorite part of the film.

It was actually pretty good, there wa ssome humorous moments, the action was well made. I was entertained the whole way through, but please 8,7 on IMDB helllll no. As far as comic book movie goes I'd put it in the middle range. Far better than Thor 1, Thor 2, Captain America, Iron Man 2, X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, any batman other than those of Nolan, but not as good as X2, the 2 last X-Mens, TDK trilogy, Iron-Man or Spider-Man 2.

For any wrestling fan big Dave Batista is hilarious, he was definitely my favorite part of the film.

Unregistered User
Hungover again so lazy ratings;

Dark Passage (1947)
I watched this on the day Lauren Bacall died coincidently. I loved this film noir, especially the style of POV filming. Terrific.

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
A rewatch but had literally been about 20 years. I think i liked it much more this time around.

Bottle Rocket (1996)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Under the Skin (2013)

I really wanted to like this, and I kind of did for the first half, and then it just got old. Nice atmosphere, just like thousands of other movies, I liked Scarlett, and I'm a sucker for British films, but no attitude, tension, or thrills. I thought I heard that this was original and groundbreaking, but I sure didn't see that. I think that this has been covered many times before. I liked a couple of things, like picking up the deformed man and the infant crying on the beach, but there's nothing new here, and it's pretty bland. I don't see what the fuss is about, and my guess is that even it's fans will forget about it before long.

Unregistered User
Under the Skin (2013)

I really wanted to like this, and I kind of did for the first half, and then it just got old. Nice atmosphere, just like thousands of other movies, I liked Scarlett, and I'm a sucker for British films, but no attitude, tension, or thrills. I thought I heard that this was original and groundbreaking, but I sure didn't see that. I think that this has been covered many times before. I liked a couple of things, like picking up the deformed man and the infant crying on the beach, but there's nothing new here, and it's pretty bland. I don't see what the fuss is about, and my guess is that even it's fans will forget about it before long.

Thats a shame cricket, like youself i have been looking forward to this, i'll probably puch it back the watchlist now.

Disappointed as I thought it was great and very captivating throughout, so yeah, I'd recommend it to you, SL.

Have you seen Sexy Beast, cricket? I watched that after I enjoyed Under The Skin so much, and I think I like it even more, great British crime film that I found really worked as a dark comedy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't hesitate to watch it only because somebody didn't enjoy it. If I was to do the same I wouldn't have seen many masterpieces.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I would say it's one of Hitchcock's weakest, but yeh, I love the ending and the introduction of Que Sera, Sera of course, I just think apart from that, and the beginning which is good, it's about average. Been a while since I saw it though.
Most cinephiles consider the 1955 film to be a pale imitation of the original, but I love it. James Stewart and Doris Day were solid and Hitchcock creates undeniable suspense during the Albert Hall scene. In A E Hotchner's biography of Day, it's revealed that Day was extremely nervous about working with Hitchcock because it was the first and only time she worked with an A-list director. As filming began, Day was upset because she felt Hitchcock wasn't giving her very much actual direction and when she confronted him about it, he said he wasn't giving her much direction because he didn't have to, she was doing everything right.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Red Beard -

Best Kurosawa + Top 15 of all time. Sometimes it's so tempiting to change my rating policy and give 5 stars to more films than just one.

Punisher: War Zone (2008)
+

-Nice little popcorn action flick but nothing more in it. 1 man vs 55 guys and he win ...

Pain & Gain (2013)
+

- The best and only good movie from Micheal Bay in my opinion. Wahlberg and Dwayne are very good and the storyline is quite very interesting.

The newest film I've watched is The Hungover Games. I know it is suppose to be one of those spoof movies, but this one was just down right awful. Honestly not worth the $2.99 I paid to rent the piece of garbage.

0/5