R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

I am very sad to hear this news and I wish that I have gotten to know him better because he seemed like a very nice guy to talk to.

I can't handle these kind of discussions; I used to be mental.
Really? You got cured today?

R.I.P. Deadite. I'm really going to miss you.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I had been going back and reading some of Deadite's posts and reviews. Anyone that can articulate well has a true talent ime. His posts read like they are water pouring from a pitcher and will be missed.

I think I may have found Deadite's obituary. I am not going to post the link here, but I really suspect I found it. I found it a week ago but didn't want to say anything. I did some searching and found someone I believe is him. I asked Lead Farmer if he'd confirm it, but he hasn't signed on again.

Welcome to the human race...
The only significant interaction I remember having with Deadite was arguing over whether or not Evil Dead II counted as a sequel or a remake. He argued well, that's for sure.

R.I.P.

The only significant interaction I remember having with Deadite was arguing over whether or not Evil Dead II counted as a sequel or a remake. He argued well, that's for sure.

R.I.P.
Did he think it was a sequel or remake?

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I know I'm a bit late to the party (poor choice of words) but just found out about this.

Terrible news. He came off like a really cool, good guy. He made me feel very welcome on here, being one of the first people I actually connected with as we traded PMs moaning about some members who had annoyed us. He was always up for a chat, was very friendly and very appreciative and complimentary of my reviews. I'll miss him being around the place.

Rest in Peace mate, my sympathies to his friends and family

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I saw the title of this post before, didn't really think anything of it (thought it was an SC prank to be honest). I didn't know Deadite. I saw some of his posts and he seemed like a really knowledgeable guy. He will definitely be missed here on movie forums.
Rest In Peace, Sir. 36 is FAR too young.

I wish Deadite could have been here to see that everyone thought his R.I.P. thread was a joke started by me.

RIP - He was my fave horror writer as a youngster. His earlier stuff is great. Wasn't so keen on some of the later novels but that's life.

RIP - He was my fave horror writer as a youngster. His earlier stuff is great. Wasn't so keen on some of the later novels but that's life.
Deadite! Never knew you were a famous horror novelist.