What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Is that a phone made out of turds or just a company with a name which is very unfortunate in English?

Glad you're safe, SFS.

Winding down from my day.. on movieforums.com, playing my game online.. eating tiny chic-o-sticks and chilling.... debating what to do next... perhaps read my book on my pc....

I am surfing and chatting

Winding down from my day.. on movieforums.com, playing my game online.. eating tiny chic-o-sticks and chilling.... debating what to do next... perhaps read my book on my pc....
I was intrigued enough to look up what chic-o-sticks are cos I've never heard of them! look alright tho, I like coconut sweets
Lots of American sweets are based on peanut butter aren't they? It's not till fairly recently we've had so much peanut butter based sweeties in the UK

reading the new feeds on facebook.... looking at a story about 2 young adults being accused of child endangerment.... yeah... they look like crackheads....

I was intrigued enough to look up what chic-o-sticks are cos I've never heard of them! look alright tho, I like coconut sweets
Lots of American sweets are based on peanut butter aren't they? It's not till fairly recently we've had so much peanut butter based sweeties in the UK

There are some candies based off peanut butter.... chic-o-sticks are like eating a Butterfinger candy bar without the coconut but add chocolate..

Chic-o-sticks have been around since I was a child... they are good and very nostalgic to me.

These are just like chic-o-stick without the coconut... and even older than the chic-o-stick themselves

if you like just chocolate and peanut butter then this is the way to go

The shop down the road from me has White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Cups, atm. Usually I'd have already tried them, but white chocolate isn't chocolate, so I'm not as bothered. The normal Peanut Cups are nice, though. It about the only American chocolate I've had that I really liked.

Im at Barnes & Noble in the cafe drinking black tea and reading a book on my cell phone.,relaxing...its very hot outside.

The shop down the road from me has White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Cups, atm. Usually I'd have already tried them, but white chocolate isn't chocolate, so I'm not as bothered. The normal Peanut Cups are nice, though. It about the only American chocolate I've had that I really liked.

They used to sell limited edition inside out peanut butter cups.. my daughter enjoy them immensely.

What is this demon sorcerery!

They had those out about 4 years ago... a friend of mine worked for a vending company and gave my daughter about 8 packages.. she froze most of them to eat at a later date... but ate 3 the first day he gave them to her... I think she finished the last one about a year ago.....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat watching the weather as it is being typical welsh summer weather, threatening to rain and we are hoping to go to the park with the kids today...